Found a coyote, I think

/ Found a coyote, I think #451  
grizzly_bear_warning_sign-500x373.jpg

Outdoors men should be on the watch for bear activity, and be able to tell the difference between black bear feces and grizzly bear feces. Black bear feces is smaller and has lots of berries and squirrel fur in it. Grizzly bear feces has bells in it, and smells like pepper.

/ Found a coyote, I think
That sign is amazing! :laughing:

/ Found a coyote, I think #453  
Well that would be what you'd expect to find in Grizzly scant!

/ Found a coyote, I think #454  
Hi John just checking in to see if there is any updates on Sandy.

Randy

/ Found a coyote, I think #455  
Yup... I am subscribed to this thread and Randy showed some activity...

/ Found a coyote, I think #456  
Yep John must be busy or hasn't heard any updates, or I am sure he would post. I know I haven't seen anything of Sandy on Southwest's site.

Randy

Randy,

I'm here. But no news on Sandy. Southwest has used her picture a couple of times in their newsletter, but that's not news. I mention her in conversation a lot and some people have been very interested in her story, reading it here on TBN and then telling me how touched they were. My neighbor loaned me a book a couple of weeks ago and the story resembles Sandy's. She though it might be an interesting example for me to structure Sandy's book. It is a very nice story about a quail. It's called, "That quail, Robert" by Margaret Stanger. I liked it so much I ordered four books to give away. It's on Amazon for about $4.00. or so. You might like it too.

Meanwhile I'm writing, as I get the time, and we're thinking of a trip to Southwest. Work can sure get in the way!

We miss her very much and I'm amazed at the lasting affect she had on us.

It's really great to see you checking in and staying in touch.

John

/ Found a coyote, I think #458  
John,

Do we followers on TBN get an autographed copy of Sandy"s book when it is published?

It is a great story and you posted some nice pics of Sandy.

Miss the form and check for updated often.

Take care

John,

Do we followers on TBN get an autographed copy of Sandy"s book when it is published?

Of course! I'm planning on it! It could never have happened without the fine, thoughtful and heartfelt interaction from some of you around here. It's just taking a while.

/ Found a coyote, I think #460  
Of course! I'm planning on it! It could never have happened without the fine, thoughtful and heartfelt interaction from some of you around here. It's just taking a while.
No hurry, somethings take time. Just be sure to tell us when you publish.:thumbsup: