Cold Morning!

/ Cold Morning! #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
Had 15 below zero this morning at 5:30 am. Had to plug in the block heaters. What did other have for temps this morning?

Derek

/ Cold Morning! #2  
Derek,
-5 below and a windchill about -27 below. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
Yep looks like I'll start my pick up and let it warm up,also make an extra cup of coffee for the way into work.

I guess the ponds around these parts sure made some ice last night. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Hope we get some snow soon before the frost really starts down into the ground. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Stay warm over there and have an extra cup on me. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Cold Morning! #3  
15 below zero?/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Yesterday morning we had 26 above and with a little fog and mist, such a heavy frost that everything looked almost as white as snow until sunup. This morning 36./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Bird

/ Cold Morning! #4  
Last nigth 36. Has been a little colder the last few day but the lowest we have seen is 26 here in the Arkansas river valley as it meets the Ozarks....

/ Cold Morning! #5  
47 degrees at 6:30 a.m., and I saw a cloud! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

I'd better bundle up today -- now where did I put my long-sleeve shirt?

XMasSig.gif

/ Cold Morning! #6  
41 here, and a few wisps of high clouds against a purty blue sky.

Harv, you might need that long shirt for the weekend. It may be into the hi-30's at the property in the morning /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ Cold Morning! #7  
Hey, what's the deal... you guys have memorized where everyone else on the list lives?
How 'bout some locations to go with these temp. reports?!
ala: (RobertN in Shingle Springs Ca.)

Larry ( in Dallas, Or. - High 20's, dry, light frost )

/ Cold Morning! #8  
32 this morning, but falling all day. Supposed to be 15 tonight. About 8 inches of snow on the ground. It's very pretty out right now.

Rob

/ Cold Morning! #9  
15 above this morning in the fingerlakes region of NY.
Light snow and lots of clouds. It could be worse, Buffalo got 12" more of snow the other day (about 65 miles west of me).

Von

/ Cold Morning! #10  
What's all this talk about snow and ice? It was a mite cool this morning at 36, but it was quite pleasant just now tilling the garden plots in a light weight, short sleeved jump suit with a clear, sunny day and 67 degrees./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird