what house hold chore do you hate doing

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
Mine is taking out the garbage. My wife gets very upset with me for letting it get so full before I take it out. I just hate doing it for some reason and I do put it off as long as I can. Its the only thing I didn't mind not being able to do when I had surgery a few years back. She flat out refuses to do it and says it is my job. I would rather weed eat, pull weeds out of the garden, or even paint then take out the garbage. Anyone else have a chore they hate doing?

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #2  
Doing the dishes. Just hate it for some reason. I'd rather clean a toilet. I know it makes no sense, but we all have our peculiarities.

Re the trash, I like taking it out because it's nice and cleaned up after.

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #3  
Mine is taking out the garbage. My wife gets very upset with me for letting it get so full before I take it out. I just hate doing it for some reason and I do put it off as long as I can. Its the only thing I didn't mind not being able to do when I had surgery a few years back. She flat out refuses to do it and says it is my job. I would rather weed eat, pull weeds out of the garden, or even paint then take out the garbage. Anyone else have a chore they hate doing?

For Pete's sake...what is so hard about taking out the trash (or garbage) !!!???? !!! Tell you something, my wife works almost full time, I prep the meals do most of the housework do my own laundry take the trash out (200 feet to trash bin) take out the recycle (300 feet and UPSTAIRS to recycling area) clean and unplug the toilets vacuum the floors do the dishes clean the catboxes (all 4 of them) and that is on top of all the chores I do outside which she NEVER helps with, so what is your problem with taking out the garbage?? JEEZE !!!!!

I wash and service 4 vehicles take care of a 5 acre yard do all the maintenance work and repairs required here for a house and four outbuildings year around. Maintain a 30X50 garden plot and three large decks...Must be REALLY TOUGH if you have an issue with taking out the garbage !!!!

If my wife passed away tomorrow I could manage just fine on my own but if something happened to me instead she couldn't even figure out where to plug in a vacuum cleaner or how to start my JD....sad, but true !!!

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #4  
I don't "hate" doing any of them,
but,
I can't stand to be the one to do them after
i get home from work and a bunch of young
live in adults are there sitting on the couch
ignoring them. (Sometimes for the whole day)
really fries my ar$e

:D

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #5  
+1 on dishes. Dusting/vacuuming/cleaning too.

OTOH, I don't mind doing laundry and windows, both of which the wife hates.

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #6  
I work with numbers all day long, so I hate having to go home and "do the bills", not to mention spending the $$.

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #7  
I'm not selective. It's just all of them!:cool::thumbsup:

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #8  
Washing the kitchen floor.

I'm a retired GI and I'm not happy unless it's really GI'ed: on hands and knees, scrubbed till you could eat off it.

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #9  
I'm not selective. It's just all of them!:cool::thumbsup:

You got my Vote.

Anything outdoors, digging ditches or most anything is fine. Just as long as its outside. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ what house hold chore do you hate doing #10  
I tell you what I am tired of doing and I always get stuck with it...Taking inventory of all the Silver Service, Picassos and various other art works not to mention all of the valuables to be sure none of the servants have stolen anything...It gets old ..but a guy has to do what the Mrs. says...:laughing::laughing::D:laughing::D