First time Snow Birds need place to rent near San Antonio next winter.

/ First time Snow Birds need place to rent near San Antonio next winter. #1  

jobguy

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT120
We will be first time Snow Birds next winter. Since our Son and his family are in San Antonio we want to spend the Winter there. We both like to fish and boat (I have the perfect wife) she likes to fish as much as I do. Would like to be near or on a lake. Would even consider renting a house boat????? Or... a camper trailer at a resort. Do you have any contacts or suggestions as to places to rent etc. I know there is still lots of time but I tend to procrastinate and this time I want to actually be on top of things.
Need your help.....:)

Last edited:
   / First time Snow Birds need place to rent near San Antonio next winter. #2  
Try looking around Canyon Lake.

/ First time Snow Birds need place to rent near San Antonio next winter.
Thanks, Canyon Lake is our first choice. If you are from that area, do you have any suggestions/contacts???

/ First time Snow Birds need place to rent near San Antonio next winter. #4  
Let me check with my wife, she knows some people that live there.

/ First time Snow Birds need place to rent near San Antonio next winter. #5  
My wife's friend sent this:

There are some places on VRBO. Not sure if they do extended stays, but it is always worth asking and negotiating. Especially in the winter months.

If they find some places on VRBO and would like for me to go investigate and see if they are good rentals I would be glad to go by, take pictures and make sure it is something they might want.

Let me know"

VRBO is Vacation Rentals By Owner Vacation Rentals By Owner

/ First time Snow Birds need place to rent near San Antonio next winter.
Thanks, I am looking at the site.