Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs?

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
Is there anything to the rumor floating around the these people are buying up USA Gun and Ammo manufacturers with the intent of controlling what the private individual can purchase. The last rumor was the Soros backed cerebus company was buying Marlin. Ken Sweet

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #2  
Is there anything to the rumor floating around the these people are buying up USA Gun and Ammo manufacturers with the intent of controlling what the private individual can purchase. The last rumor was the Soros backed cerebus company was buying Marlin. Ken Sweet

Ken, I have heard and read stories stating the same thing and listing George Soros as being the prime mover behind it...I can't verify it but I sure have heard and read it on a number of sites and places. Not good if true.

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #3  
I thought Marlin was owned by Remington now? If Soros is behind it you know it can't be good. Not a fan of the guy myself.

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #4  
   / Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #5  
look at 13F files at the SEC to see who owns more than 5% of public companies. That should help BUT the rich can set up hedge funds that can trade and buy companies that you have to really dig to see who really owns what sometimes.

mark
part time investor

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #6  
Absolutely true. And once they own them they will shut them down and not let anymore new companies start up to meet the insatiable demand for guns and ammo. The military will use sticks and stones. Sheesh.

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #7  
Yup, sure thing, and let's jack up the price of guns and ammo just like after ***** was elected 'cause, for sure, there will be legislative initiatives to impair 2nd amendment rights.

Didn't happen, not even when Democrats controlled both sides of Congress and the Presidency, and now prices/availability are back to near normal. Course, in the interim a whole bunch of folks bought arm/ammo at a premium. Dang, time to ramp up the rhetoric again 'cause there's folks to stir up and a profit to be made.

Now, re. the facts, let's see them, for real. If you've got such, many, me included, would be real interested. If not, well.....

As to Soros, he's over 80, out of hedge fund management (very poor results in waning years), and mainly functions as a philanthropist and curmudgeon for business talk shows. Find another villain.

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs?
All the ship hits the fan in a possible 2nd term. Before a possibly close election, the powers that be don't want to get the "right" more motivated than they already are. Ken Sweet

/ Are "Gun Control" Billionaires buying up USA Mfgrs? #9