Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Default Wife got the FOX

Well got the call at 5:30 this morning from the wife . She got the fox , and her choice of weapons , 2012 Toyota Camry Yes she hit it at about 60 mph , and it got stuck in the spoiler . Had to go pull it out of the spoiler. State Trooper said that was a first..

Tractor
    Kioti DK45se HST - Rhino 660 4X4 - Snapper Pro ZTR - Craftsmen Chipper/Vac

Default Re: Wife got the FOX

You need to offer her Fox Hunting services to mossflowerwoods. He's been hunting 'em on his place for quite a while now
    Doug P

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Well as Paul Harvey would say, And Now for the Rest of the Story , Finally got all the details from the wife,. She didn't feel the fox when she hit it , and when she got out of the car at work she looked at the front , to she the fox sticking out 4 legs, tail , and head / face looking out at her. Other co-workers were laffing I hope someone got a picture before her co-worker pulled it out , before I could get there . I can picture in my mind , what she discribed to me , that fox took a 12 mile ride at 75mph to work with her. If I can get a picture I'll post it Thurs. or Friday.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by phiferpharm View Post
    You need to offer her Fox Hunting services to mossflowerwoods. He's been hunting 'em on his place for quite a while now
    When can she come over?

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30 HST

Would be good if you can get a piccy. We have foxes too but we also own a Mareema so they don't hang around our property. Apparently mules/donkeys keep them at bay too.
    Now if I could just get rid of the kangaroos and wallabies I would be happy. They sneak in at night when the dogs are sleeping and eat all the horses tucker and our palm trees. Have even started on the bamboo lately, let alone the big bag of lucern chaff that they tore open and ate. Hope they got a guts ache.
    Foxes have a low profile when you hit them with the car and don't do much damage. Try a kangaroo for size. Every car I have owned has hit several roos.
    I had to use the FEL yesterday to remove a roo from the road in front of our place that the neighbour got. I haven't seen his car yet.....
    With a CK30 you have the whole world in your hands.

Tractor
    Yanmar 186d, JD 314

Might be time to see what fox tastes like. One side of of it might make good eating.
    Yanmar 186D 1981
    5 foot Unknown brush hog.
    5 foot HF Finish mower.
    5 foot J-Bar back blade.
    HF Quick Hitch.
    Home made land leveler.
    Countyline Middle Buster.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Judd View Post
    Might be time to see what fox tastes like. One side of of it might make good eating.
    EW...... Ummmm.... No.

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Deere 4100

Quote Originally Posted by Alien
    Would be good if you can get a piccy. We have foxes too but we also own a Mareema so they don't hang around our property. Apparently mules/donkeys keep them at bay too.
    Now if I could just get rid of the kangaroos and wallabies I would be happy. They sneak in at night when the dogs are sleeping and eat all the horses tucker and our palm trees. Have even started on the bamboo lately, let alone the big bag of lucern chaff that they tore open and ate. Hope they got a guts ache.
    Foxes have a low profile when you hit them with the car and don't do much damage. Try a kangaroo for size. Every car I have owned has hit several roos.
    I had to use the FEL yesterday to remove a roo from the road in front of our place that the neighbour got. I haven't seen his car yet.....
    LOL, proves things could be worse.

Tractor
    Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Judd View Post
    Fox tacos?

Tractor
    Kioti DK45se HST - Rhino 660 4X4 - Snapper Pro ZTR - Craftsmen Chipper/Vac

Quote Originally Posted by RobertBrown View Post
    Fox tacos?
    I do believe there are a few cultures that find Dog a Delicacy, so it might work with some Kimchee.
    Doug P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast