Wife got the FOX

/ Wife got the FOX #1  

raptor749

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
Well got the call at 5:30 this morning from the wife . She got the fox , and her choice of weapons , 2012 Toyota Camry :confused2: Yes she hit it at about 60 mph , and it got stuck in the spoiler . Had to go pull it out of the spoiler. :D State Trooper said that was a first..

/ Wife got the FOX #2  
You need to offer her Fox Hunting services to mossflowerwoods. He's been hunting 'em on his place for quite a while now :)

/ Wife got the FOX
Well as Paul Harvey would say, And Now for the Rest of the Story , Finally got all the details from the wife,.:laughing::laughing: She didn't feel the fox when she hit it , and when she got out of the car at work she looked at the front , to she the fox sticking out 4 legs, tail , and head / face looking out at her. Other co-workers were laffing :laughing::laughing: I hope someone got a picture before her co-worker pulled it out , before I could get there . I can picture in my mind , what she discribed to me:laughing: , that fox took a 12 mile ride at 75mph to work with her. :confused::laughing::thumbsup::D If I can get a picture I'll post it Thurs. or Friday.

/ Wife got the FOX #4  
You need to offer her Fox Hunting services to mossflowerwoods. He's been hunting 'em on his place for quite a while now :)

When can she come over?

:D

David

/ Wife got the FOX #5  
Would be good if you can get a piccy. We have foxes too but we also own a Mareema so they don't hang around our property. Apparently mules/donkeys keep them at bay too.
Now if I could just get rid of the kangaroos and wallabies I would be happy. They sneak in at night when the dogs are sleeping and eat all the horses tucker and our palm trees. Have even started on the bamboo lately, let alone the big bag of lucern chaff that they tore open and ate. Hope they got a guts ache.
Foxes have a low profile when you hit them with the car and don't do much damage. Try a kangaroo for size. Every car I have owned has hit several roos.
I had to use the FEL yesterday to remove a roo from the road in front of our place that the neighbour got. I haven't seen his car yet.....

/ Wife got the FOX #7  
   / Wife got the FOX #8  
Alien said:
Would be good if you can get a piccy. We have foxes too but we also own a Mareema so they don't hang around our property. Apparently mules/donkeys keep them at bay too.
Now if I could just get rid of the kangaroos and wallabies I would be happy. They sneak in at night when the dogs are sleeping and eat all the horses tucker and our palm trees. Have even started on the bamboo lately, let alone the big bag of lucern chaff that they tore open and ate. Hope they got a guts ache.
Foxes have a low profile when you hit them with the car and don't do much damage. Try a kangaroo for size. Every car I have owned has hit several roos.
I had to use the FEL yesterday to remove a roo from the road in front of our place that the neighbour got. I haven't seen his car yet.....

LOL, proves things could be worse.