Deer Damage

/ Deer Damage #1  

whistlepig

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800 with FEL
Just wondering who has had the most deer damage to their cars or trucks in the last two years. Right now we are at $3,200 in the past two years and still dodging them.

/ Deer Damage #2  
We call them rat's with antlers around here, but good eating. They play **** with our fruit trees, but I hit one a week after dumping full coverage on the miini van a while back. Took out the right fender, right door and dented the slider as well. Seems like the population of deer is going up. Most of the doe's are having twins every year.

/ Deer Damage #3  
Nothing yet..whew,came close couple times tangle up w/those swamp donkeys. :(

/ Deer Damage #4  
We call them rat's with antlers around here, but good eating. They play **** with our fruit trees, but I hit one a week after dumping full coverage on the miini van a while back. Took out the right fender, right door and dented the slider as well. Seems like the population of deer is going up. Most of the doe's are having twins every year.

Would you like me to come over and help you out! Sound like its rat killing time! It seems like our # or down!

/ Deer Damage #5  
My daughter hit a doe 3 years ago for a grand total of $1700, been awhile until then.

/ Deer Damage #6  
Not exactly damage, but the wife showed me a pic her friend posted on FB yesterday. Seems she had her doors and windows open and a fawn just walked into her living room. Pretty little thing. Can't wait 'til it grows up :licking:

/ Deer Damage #7  
Think God we haven't hit any of the things yet. I have come close several times.. Brakes work pretty good.:thumbsup: But the things have been really eating all of my wife's flowers lately. She thinks that is because it has been so dry here lately, there is not any succulent browse for them. They are even eating all the "deer resistant" variety's that they normally do not eat:eek: deer season is months away:mad:

James K0UA

/ Deer Damage #8  
We haven't hit one with a car or truck but they are really destroying some of my crops. I almost hate them anymore. I wish they would issue more permits and more doe only permits. Give them to food banks. He!! shoot them and let the buzzards eat. I dont want to see them extinct but thinned.

/ Deer Damage #9  
In the past ten years, while bow hunting my deer sightings have went from 10-15 every day to 10-15 the entire season, and I am only about 40 miles south of you.

Have a hundred acre field across the road from my house. Used to see 8-10 deer every day in the field. Didn't see a single deer in that field from 2008-2011. It is part of a 160 acre tract, and there hasn't been a deer killed on the property in 6 years, even though it is gun hunted every year.

/ Deer Damage #10  
In the past ten years, while bow hunting my deer sightings have went from 10-15 every day to 10-15 the entire season, and I am only about 40 miles south of you.

Have a hundred acre field across the road from my house. Used to see 8-10 deer every day in the field. Didn't see a single deer in that field from 2008-2011. It is part of a 160 acre tract, and there hasn't been a deer killed on the property in 6 years, even though it is gun hunted every year.

May find you have a local poacher