Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, KubotaL4300, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/233119-todays-horse-race-under-frost.html

Just in case you've had it up to here with the hot weather, here's a blast from the past and a horse race at 22 below zero. It's an old TBN thread from February.

Today, it's 100 degrees again in central Ohio, no rain in a month and I've about had enough. I'd pay for cooler weather and some rain.Then again,we all recall colder weather when we dreamed of hotter weather. So to remind us that this too, shall pass, here's what you've been looking for. It's from a foreign country but cold knows no boundaries. When it hot, we want it cold and when it's cold, we want it hot. Maybe this will hold us till it cools down.

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #2  
there is a lot of truth to this,we are never happy.

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #3  
When it hot, we want it cold and when it's cold, we want it hot. Maybe this will hold us till it cools down.

Yeah ain't it odd. In the winter when it's cold, we need/want to warm up and get the house or shop hot. My dad will turn up the furnace in the house to 90. But in the summer time when the house 90 degrees he can't stand it. And has to have the swamp cooler going to get it cooled down.

Like right now, my thermometer says it's 90 degrees F in my house right now, (even with my small ac) and I feel it is too hot. But come winter when it's freezing out, I keep the house at around 90 F using the wood stove and it is perfect temperature.

I'm weird. lol :laughing:

And yes, I know the ac is too small for my larger mobile home. The one I have is just for a small bedroom. But it's all I have at the moment and it's better than no ac at all. Otherwise the house temp would probably be around 120 F.

Chad

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #4  
In the winter I try not to complain to much about the cold weather, cause I know we may end up with a summer like we are having now.
I'm still a winter person at heart. I always tell people in the winter I can always add another layer of cloths, but in the summer you can only take so much off. :eek:

Wedge

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #5  
In the winter I try not to complain to much about the cold weather, cause I know we may end up with a summer like we are having now.
I'm still a winter person at heart. I always tell people in the winter I can always add another layer of cloths, but in the summer you can only take so much off. :eek:

Wedge

Same here, or I can work a little harder to get warmed up.

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #6  
Today, it's 100 degrees again in central Ohio, no rain in a month and I've about had enough. I'd pay for cooler weather and some rain.

Ditto that ... 103 here in SE Indiana today and hotter this weekend. No snow predicted.

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #7  
I've about had enough. I'd pay for cooler weather and some rain.

Oh me too. I've had enough of it as well. Although it does wanna make me stay in around the ac and stay on TBN. lol

Chad

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread
Just learned it's going to 101 tomorrow and 103 on Saturday.
And still, no rain.

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #9  
I've heard no news about the heat in Ohio, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and other states since the 8th of July from the report of my local media. Did the heat move away already? I regret if it brought casualties ...

/ Want some cooler weather? Here's an old TBN thread #10  
In maryland and pennsylvania the temperature has cooled some back to normal. the extreme heat only lasted a few days.