I have to write this tonight!

/ I have to write this tonight! #11  
Sorry to hear of the loss, condolences to you and his family.

/ I have to write this tonight! #12  
My condolences.

Chad

/ I have to write this tonight! #13  
coobie said:
On 6/22/12 I lost one of my best friends and coworkers who was killed at work by a careless driver.Jeff henry creel (56 years old)was my best buddy & friend for 11 plus years.He was a electric lineman for 36 years.He coached little league baseball & involved with the local american legion.He leaves behind his wife of 38 years,4 children and one grandson.He was killed by a driver who was not paying intention.Folks I have to tell you PLEASE be focused on your driving.I am deeply saddened by the lost of my best friend and coworker.coobie

Coobie,

I am so sorry. This is tragic.
God's blessings on his family, and his peace upon you.

Be well.
David

/ I have to write this tonight! #14  
Sorry to hear of your loss. Lots of bad drivers out there.

/ I have to write this tonight! #15  
Sorry for your loss, and the loss to your friends family.

Statistically, driving is by far the most dangerous thing most of us will do.
I have been chastised many times for my driving habits, as I drive like an old lady and seldom ever exceed the speed limit.
I too lost my best friend to an auto accident 29 years ago in August. Since that day there are few things I take more seriously then driving. It's very easy to get complacent, so habits need to be developed. These good driving habits will save your life,

/ I have to write this tonight! #17  
You have my sincerest condolences.

/ I have to write this tonight! #18  
I am sincerely sorry about the loss of your Friend. My condolences to his Family. Please remain strong.

/ I have to write this tonight! #19  
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

A friend/coworker I have known for 20 years died a few months back. He had ALS and his condition was getting worse but his death was still sudden and unexpected.

Dennis and I never had a cross word either but we sure had a lot of good laughs.

Later,
Dan

/ I have to write this tonight! #20  
Good Mornin coobie,
Very sorry to hear of your loss ! Good friends are hard to find ! May our prayers help in your loss...