I have to write this tonight!

/ I have to write this tonight! #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
On 6/22/12 I lost one of my best friends and coworkers who was killed at work by a careless driver.Jeff henry creel (56 years old)was my best buddy & friend for 11 plus years.He was a electric lineman for 36 years.He coached little league baseball & involved with the local american legion.He leaves behind his wife of 38 years,4 children and one grandson.He was killed by a driver who was not paying intention.Folks I have to tell you PLEASE be focused on your driving.I am deeply saddened by the lost of my best friend and coworker.coobie

/ I have to write this tonight! #2  
On 6/22/12 I lost one of my best friends and coworkers to a careless driver.Jeff henry creel (56 years old)was my best buddy & friend for 11 plus years.He was a electric lineman for 36 years.He coached little league baseball & involved with the local american legion.He leaves behind his wife of 38 years,4 children and one grandson.He was killed by a driver who was not paying intention.Folks I have to tell you PLEASE be focused on your driving.I am deeply saddened by the lost of my best friend and coworker.coobie

That sucks, I'm sorry that you lost your friend.

/ I have to write this tonight!
On 6/22/12 I lost one of my best friends and coworkers who was killed at work by a careless driver.Jeff henry creel (56 years old)was my best buddy & friend for 11 plus years.He was a electric lineman for 36 years.He coached little league baseball & involved with the local american legion.He leaves behind his wife of 38 years,4 children and one grandson.He was killed by a driver who was not paying intention.Folks I have to tell you PLEASE be focused on your driving.I am deeply saddened by the lost of my best friend and coworker.coobie
Had to edit my post to let folks know Jeff was killed on the job by a careless driver.coobie

/ I have to write this tonight! #5  
Coobie please accept my condolences for your lose. Take comfort in the fact that someday you will see Jeff again.

/ I have to write this tonight! #6  
I'm really sorry to read about your buddy...

So, a careless driver...texting? Drunk?

Coobie please accept my condolences for your lose. Take comfort in the fact that someday you will see Jeff again.
By god I sure hope so.Jeff was the best of the best.We never had a bad word between us in 11 years of work.God bless him and his family.coobie

/ I have to write this tonight! #9  
I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Having worked that long together and never having cross words says a lot about him.

/ I have to write this tonight! #10  
Sorry to hear of your loss.