House for my Parents

/ House for my Parents #512  
No they haven't, not yet. :laughing:

Mr. MacLawn, yes, my avatar can be a bit disconcerting, probably why I liked it. When I originally saw it, it said "Oh no, not this shXt, again", and I felt the image conveyed the feeling. The same one I've (and most of us) have felt when reading forum posts...so that's how it happened.

I like your indigo bunting avatar, as we book em' every year here. Normally 2-3 for a couple of days in late April/early May, but this year we had 15-20 for 3 weeks or so...niiiice. (North Ga)

/ House for my Parents #514  
Only time I get a double post, is when when I click "submit" a warning pops up
asking me if I want to "leave this page". I click cancel, then go to advanced and submit it there. Seems it is a random thing, maybe once a week.

/ House for my Parents #515  
When it asks if you "want to leave this page", I sometimes said to stay on the page, so you can't get anywhere. But I've found if I just go ahead with "leave this page" it submits the post just fine.

/ House for my Parents #516  
When it asks if you "want to leave this page", I sometimes said to stay on the page, so you can't get anywhere. But I've found if I just go ahead with "leave this page" it submits the post just fine.

Been the opposite for me Bird, I have to "go advanced", then it's just fine.

/ House for my Parents #517  

That works for me too. Still, surprising that this double post issue persists after a year or so.

/ House for my Parents #518  
Well, if I've said it once, I've said it twice. . . must be that TBN thinks my posts are important enough to double-post. I take it as a compliment.:rolleyes: :laughing:

/ House for my Parents #519  
"Imagination gone wild":p:laughing::D

Jim,
I've got to do some repair welding on my Woods RM 990 mower. With all the electronic garbage on these new tractors, is it a good idea to unhook the mower from the tractor before welding, in your humble opinion?
Ron
Would disconnecting the battery be enough?:confused:
hugs, Brandi

/ House for my Parents #520  
I've got to do some repair welding on my Woods RM 990 mower. With all the electronic garbage on these new tractors, is it a good idea to unhook the mower from the tractor before welding, in your humble opinion?
Ron

Let's keep this out of Eddie's thread. I'll PM you Ron.