Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property #71  
I'm serious about this....I am trying to find a source for some " Hazardous Biological Spill " signs and some Police Crime Scene tape....I want to post our farm with this at the entry points....Or signs that say..." Contamination area...Highly contagious ...do not enter " Anybody ever see anything like this ?....I bet that might make them stop.

I use to buy stuff here; there are other places, some require ID and purchase authorization and some don't depending on what you buy.

Police Gear | Police Equipment | Tactical Gear | 5.11 Tactical | Bates Boots | Streamlight | Safariland | Galls

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property #72  
I'm serious about this....I am trying to find a source for some " Hazardous Biological Spill " signs and some Police Crime Scene tape....I want to post our farm with this at the entry points....Or signs that say..." Contamination area...Highly contagious ...do not enter " Anybody ever see anything like this ?....I bet that might make them stop.
How about this one: CAUTION (OSHA): OCE-5335 - POTENTIAL BIOHAZARD PRESENT-Safety Signs Labels-ComplianceSigns.com
OCE-5335_300.gif

Doesnt say that there is anything there, just that there might be...

Aaron Z

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property
How about this one: CAUTION (OSHA): OCE-5335 - POTENTIAL BIOHAZARD PRESENT-Safety Signs Labels-ComplianceSigns.com
OCE-5335_300.gif

Aaron Z

Just wondering here...if potential trespassers and yahoos are not smart enough to realize they are breaking the law by entering a property without permission, are they going to be smart enough to realize what "Biohazard" means? As for me, I have a roll of "Police Line Do Not Cross" yellow tape, but doubt if putting it up would do much good.

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property #74  
OCE-5335_300.gif

Aaron Z

Thanks Aaron, that is just what I've been looking for and not a bad price either ....I will order a couple of those...now I need to get some Police crime scene or do not cross tape like JD has...

I think the Bio hazard warning will stop anyone that can read...it looks bad even if you can't read...LOL

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property #75  
Brin in my part of Georgia that sign and crime tape would mean there had been a Meth lab on your property. Not sure thats what I'd want the good people in the area to think.

MarkV

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property #76  
Brin in my part of Georgia that sign and crime tape would mean there had been a Meth lab on your property. Not sure thats what I'd want the good people in the area to think.

MarkV

Thanks Mark.....I had not thought about that....I guess I was just thinking of the poachers that would see it...Yep, that kills that idea...thanks for pointing that out...my part of Ga. is just like yours...we are not that far apart...

Now I have to come up with something else....Maybe a sign that offers a reward for the Man Killing Big Foot loose on this property....I dunno...thanks again..

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property
Thanks Mark.....I had not thought about that....I guess I was just thinking of the poachers that would see it...Yep, that kills that idea...thanks for pointing that out...my part of Ga. is just like yours...we are not that far apart...

Now I have to come up with something else....Maybe a sign that offers a reward for the Man Killing Big Foot loose on this property....I dunno...thanks again..

Dig some deep pits and cover them, put them in places you suspect a poacher will be entering...and in the pits place some of those fake skeletons you can buy for Halloween decorations....anybody that falls in one of those pits and is able to escape I doubt they will ever return...:laughing:

/ Tired of yahoos stopping by and asking to hunt on my property #78  
I like the skeleton idea,dress it up in some old hunting clothes and hand it from a tree;with a sign"Last trespasser"