Sun Blocker

/ Sun Blocker #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Can anyone recommend a waterproof sunblocker to use on a (very) active three year old. We are taking her to the beach and with her fair complexion I am afraid she will get burned if we are not careful. We have tried several brands this summer but would like a spray on type because it is easier to get on a constantly moving target.

/ Sun Blocker #2  
Bull Frog always worked well for our children. Don't know if its available in a spray.

/ Sun Blocker #3  
Can anyone recommend a waterproof sunblocker to use on a (very) active three year old. We are taking her to the beach and with her fair complexion I am afraid she will get burned if we are not careful. We have tried several brands this summer but would like a spray on type because it is easier to get on a constantly moving target.

I used the No Ad sun blockers from Wally World for years. It was cheaper and you could get a high SPF lotion. The stuff held up well for me sweating and swimming. We try to get the kids to wear shirts when swimming which worked to a varying degree. They have swimming shirts that one of the kids wants to wear. The other, not so much. With a three year old they hope fully will not care what they wear.

I am a bit paranoid about getting too much sun. I was burned too many times as a kid and we are trying to prevent this from happening to our kids. So far, they have never been toasted like I did.

Later,
Dan