Platinum Member

Default Sun Blocker

Can anyone recommend a waterproof sunblocker to use on a (very) active three year old. We are taking her to the beach and with her fair complexion I am afraid she will get burned if we are not careful. We have tried several brands this summer but would like a spray on type because it is easier to get on a constantly moving target.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Default Re: Sun Blocker

Bull Frog always worked well for our children. Don't know if its available in a spray.
    MossRoad

Click On My Little Tractor
    To See Pictures And Videos
    Of It In Action!!!

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4700

Default Re: Sun Blocker

Quote Originally Posted by RSKY View Post
    Can anyone recommend a waterproof sunblocker to use on a (very) active three year old. We are taking her to the beach and with her fair complexion I am afraid she will get burned if we are not careful. We have tried several brands this summer but would like a spray on type because it is easier to get on a constantly moving target.
    I used the No Ad sun blockers from Wally World for years. It was cheaper and you could get a high SPF lotion. The stuff held up well for me sweating and swimming. We try to get the kids to wear shirts when swimming which worked to a varying degree. They have swimming shirts that one of the kids wants to wear. The other, not so much. With a three year old they hope fully will not care what they wear.

I am a bit paranoid about getting too much sun. I was burned too many times as a kid and we are trying to prevent this from happening to our kids. So far, they have never been toasted like I did.

Later,
    Dan