Air Rifles

/ Air Rifles #31  
i can imagine hunting buff and have a charge, running along dragging the compressor recharging the rifle.

/ Air Rifles #33  
I just got an advert from pyramid air, on their home page you can choose what type of hunting air rifle you want, they have three catagories,
squirrls or smaller animals, medium, and i was surprised but they also had a coyote listing. many of the pellet guns in this range were .25 and had a compressed air tank (paintball).

/ Air Rifles #34  
I just got an advert from pyramid air, on their home page you can choose what type of hunting air rifle you want, they have three categories,
squirrels or smaller animals, medium, and i was surprised but they also had a coyote listing. many of the pellet guns in this range were .25 and had a compressed air tank (paintball).

My sons use to run a paintball business and kept the compressor to fill SCUBA tanks for paintballers. If someone is serious about air guns, that might be an option. I imagine any paintball or dive shop could fill your tanks.

/ Air Rifles #35  
So in order to reload you need a 3000 psi compressor or a pre filled scuba tank? How do you reload if your in the woods hunting? I don't get it.

From the Quackenbush site. "The LA Outlaw rifle operates on high pressure air, 3,000 psi. It can be filled from a scuba tank, airgun hand pump, or high pressure (3,000 psi) compressor." From what I found it takes around 15 minutes to fill with the hand pump and you get 2 shots from a fill. sounds like way to much work. I think I'll stick with center or rim fire.