Hedgewood Acres

/ Hedgewood Acres #1  

sjerden

Silver Member
Tractor
2 Allis Chalmers WD, Case SC
I teach digital arts at a local Jr. College. I also collect antique horse-drawn farm equipment. I created a Web site of my farm in Adobe Flash containing photos of my farm and surrounding area. Take a look at it at Hedgewood Acres and let me know what you think.

I have assembled a collection of some pretty rare old farm equipment. Everyone's after the old tractors, but leaves the old equipment alone which has been great for me.

/ Hedgewood Acres #2  
Your website looks great. The only thing I notice is the text at the bottom is cut off. I can only see the upper half of the words. I too like the old implements. To most people they are just a chunk of metal that they are only too happy for people like you and me to take off there hands. Do you restore some of the equipment or just bring it back to working order.

/ Hedgewood Acres
Your website looks great. The only thing I notice is the text at the bottom is cut off. I can only see the upper half of the words. I too like the old implements. To most people they are just a chunk of metal that they are only too happy for people like you and me to take off there hands. Do you restore some of the equipment or just bring it back to working order.

Mike,

How about now? I moved the text up to the top of the page. Hedgewood Acres.com If it caches you might have to re-fresh to get the new page.

The wood stuff is shedded. I have an Allis WD and some snap-coupler equipment I use around the farm; 2 old 10' Allis "Power Adjust" disc, SC 2bttm plow, SC Blade, Allis loader, Allis post auger. Too many other things to list. I just use what works and "store" the rest.

/ Hedgewood Acres #6  
sjerden said:
Mike,

How about now? I moved the text up to the top of the page. Hedgewood Acres.com If it caches you might have to re-fresh to get the new page.

The wood stuff is shedded. I have an Allis WD and some snap-coupler equipment I use around the farm; 2 old 10' Allis "Power Adjust" disc, SC 2bttm plow, SC Blade, Allis loader, Allis post auger. Too many other things to list. I just use what works and "store" the rest.

I will look at it tommorow when I get a chance. The old equiptment is never going to die if people like us keep it out of the scrap yard.

/ Hedgewood Acres #8  
Love the hearse in the ditch. It speaks volumes, but I'm not sure exactly what;-)

/ Hedgewood Acres
Love the hearse in the ditch. It speaks volumes, but I'm not sure exactly what;-)

Local Goth type that use to frequent all the auctions. Always wore black. He owed two of these, this one and a green one. He met a girl online in California, She came out for a visit. He let her drive this one. She had never seen, or been in snow. She put it in the deepest part of the ditch, in a culvert.

/ Hedgewood Acres #10  
I like your site but the photo's were not clear on my Mac. Nice collection.

There not the clearest on my screen too. It looks better with the text at the top.