Got walnuts?

/ Got walnuts?
And three more...shown are part of the walnuts the squirrels stashed in the walls amid chewed up insulation, plus they buried thosands of walnuts in the loose fill attic insulation...it makes me start itching to remember cleaning all this out, between the walnuts and the squirrel p*** and the insulation...UGH, talk about sweat equity !!!!

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 92
   / Got walnuts? #112  
Bill, sorry to see all that work the squirrels have made for you.

/ Got walnuts? #113  
Good Afternoon Bill,
I will have to show my neighbor those last few shots you posted ;)

His problems seem small to your past experiences ! :) And to think my wife wanted to plant walnut trees on our property !;)

/ Got walnuts?
Good Afternoon Bill,
I will have to show my neighbor those last few shots you posted ;)

His problems seem small to your past experiences ! :) And to think my wife wanted to plant walnut trees on our property !;)

Cannot really blame the squirrels, blame the prior homeowner who was too lazy to close off the eaves and fix the holes in the roof and siding....:laughing: Oh, and I swear I am not making this up...one morning I pulled open a vanity drawer in the bathroom to get a toothbrush and toothpaste and found the drawer packed full of walnuts...:laughing:

/ Got walnuts? #115  
And three more...shown are part of the walnuts the squirrels stashed in the walls amid chewed up insulation, plus they buried thosands of walnuts in the loose fill attic insulation...it makes me start itching to remember cleaning all this out, between the walnuts and the squirrel p*** and the insulation...UGH, talk about sweat equity !!!!
I would help you, but I'm busy that day :laughing:

/ Got walnuts? #117  
On all the survival shows, emphasis is placed of expending less energy than gained when seeking food. Do we need to cross walnuts off of our survival list?

Keep em on the list but for a different reason. Put some out in the yard to attract the squirrels, then use some other walnuts in your slingshot to harvest said squirrels. You don't even have to bother with cracking them (the walnuts).

Keith

/ Got walnuts? #118  
Use them as projectiles...that could be helpful, so good idea.