Darwin award ?

/ Darwin award ? #1  

Jim Shooz

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2350
These two turkeys decide they are going to cook up some P. But they don't want to contaminate their home or property so they have this brilliant idea to do their "cooking" in one of the abandoned mine shafts nearby. They gather all their chemicals, and as they will need some light and heating they take along a petrol(gas) generator set. Their girlfriend notices them missing the next morning and calls the cops. The cops find them dead from carbon monoxide poisoning.

DUH

SunLive - Drug mine deaths: pair named - The Bay's News First

Don't know if they qualify for a Darwn award as they were both in their 40s and may have had children but if they didn't qualify they would probably get a "highly commended"

/ Darwin award ? #2  
The lawyers are lining up! There is obviously not enough warning lables on generators!
The TV commercial- Have you lost loved ones as a result of unsafe generators while they were just trying to provide an income and a little recreation for themselves and their families?

/ Darwin award ? #3  
Might be a good thing to issue gas generators to all meth manufacturers.

/ Darwin award ? #4  
The lawyers are lining up! There is obviously not enough warning lables on generators!
The TV commercial- Have you lost loved ones as a result of unsafe generators while they were just trying to provide an income and a little recreation for themselves and their families?

I doubt it, it happened in New Zealand, not the US. In most of the rest of the world, when we do something stupid, we just call you stupid and move on!

/ Darwin award ? #6  
AWWWwwww........I'm disappointed- I thought the were going to blow up!

Qualify- yes. If you die during something stupid, you have removed your element from the gene pool therefore helping assure the evolution of smarter beings.....

/ Darwin award ? #7  
I'm feeling guilty for not feeling concerned. Well, not that guilty. 40 and 49 years old and that clueless? Let 'em go. Meth is the worst of the worst in so many ways.

/ Darwin award ? #8  

There was a lawyer tv commercial playing on the television here a few years ago. The lawyer stated in the ad.

(If YOU or a loved one has died due to a car wreck, or work injury gives us a call.) We guarantee you a large settlement.

Okay. What good is it gonna do for me to call you if I have died? That is if I was even able to to use a telephone after I died. And besides, I don't think I'd be watching your commercial if I was dead. lol

They later stopped showing that commercial.

Chad

/ Darwin award ? #9  
There's a version using almost identical phrasing running again.

Harry K