Free stuff!

/ Free stuff! #1  

Bwgad96

Silver Member
Tractor
Wayy to many.
I am starting this thread for fun, to see what other people have have scored for free! I will start, I got thos mid 70's craftsman rer kinda rusty but will clean up nice.

Attachments

• image-1639015772.jpg
    image-1639015772.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 169
  • image-3951007577.jpg
    image-3951007577.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 141
  • image-393183592.jpg
    image-393183592.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 144
   / Free stuff! #2  
Oh. I thought you were giving away your Gator... I have the trailer all hooked up and realised that I needed directions to your house. :D

/ Free stuff! #3  
I was hoping for some free stuff as well :D
Here's my contribution...
A friend of my father's was selling his tractor, it was a JD 2xxx series, not sure what model but he wanted 10,500 for it (which I now realize was a great deal anyways and SHOULD have bought it myself). He was selling it with a nice 16' aluminum trailer. We told him we wanted to buy the trailer and he said "well, I want 10,500 in my pocket, so whatever you sell the tractor for, make up the difference and the trailer is yours"

We sold the tractor for 10,500 and he let us keep the trailer :thumbsup:

trailer.jpg

/ Free stuff! #4  
The wife and I were just going over the menu for Thanksgiving. To feed 8 people, the only thing we have to buy at the store is the turkey.

/ Free stuff! #5  
My inlaws just gave us their older but still good condition golf cart. Turn out my FIL put a small dent in the front and that won't do. You just can't drive to the club with a dent. :)
So they bought another and gave the other one to me.

/ Free stuff! #7  
Latest was 125 gallons of red diesel, with 275 gallon tank. Lots of woodworking books off from "free cycle", and hopefully a dog to keep ours company.

/ Free stuff! #9  
I give free stuff and hardly ever get. but thats okay too.

/ Free stuff! #10  
Last night, dinner at Olive Garden, free for vets.

:thumbsup:

Although I could debate the "free" comment... Kudos to you and anybody else who put your life on the line for this country.