Elite Member
    Tractor
    265 MF / JD 310B Backhoe

Default TSC Visit: Champion generator, Manual battery charger and Hot Shot injector cleaner.

Champion Power Equipment™ 3500W/4000W Portable Generator - 4434023 | Tractor Supply Company

Not sure at $299 this is a good deal but it seems to be a popular low end genset.

Hot-Shot® Secret Stiction Eliminator Diesel Oil Additive, 64 fl. oz. - 1024869 | Tractor Supply Company

Hot Shot Secret motor oil additive was what I stopped by to see if TSC stocked it after being in a web discussion on the subject. They do have it in the Murray, KY store.They have the $50 bottles in stock. How Does Hot Shot's Secret Work? is the official web sight. It seems to be about 20 weight oil in the store,

Schumacher Manual Traditional Charger, 6/12V - 0476900 | Tractor Supply Company

This is what I came out with. I have one that I like to use to condition batteries along with the B&D/Vector three stage automatic charger. I set the B&D charger to Desulf Mode and put the manual charger on 2 or 6 amps until the voltage goes to about 15.5 volts at the same time so the battery(s) is getting pulsed and equalized at the same time. Having manual charger is a requirement to make the B&D work on a dead battery.

Tractor
    Ariens

Default Re: TSC Visit: Champion generator, Manual battery charger and Hot Shot injector clean

The Champion Gen is actually a decent deal if your looking to power a fridge and sump pump during a power outtage. They don't beat you up on gas, and are reliable.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    265 MF / JD 310B Backhoe

Default Re: TSC Visit: Champion generator, Manual battery charger and Hot Shot injector clean

After about 100 hours of use in the 2 and 6 amp settings I think the $20 charger is a keeper too. Since I did not pay the $2 for an extra year of coverage I wanted to give it a hard workout before I lost the receipt.