Good day ....... Bad day

/ Good day ....... Bad day #1  

daschluck

Tractor
Kioti CK20SHST
This morning while I was down at the county court house getting my carry permit (good day), at approx the same time, 2 female suspects, with baby in their Chevy Surburban, robbed my house and some of my neighbors. Took TV's, computers, jewelry etc. Wife was working. (bad day). I just feel violated. The truly sad part of the story is that an infant child of one of the suspects was in a car seat in the back of their vehicle. Crazy world.

/ Good day ....... Bad day #2  
Congratulations on the carry permit. Sorry to hear about your house and your neighbors. That child is bound to grow up to be a drug abusing criminal because of the lack of proper parenting it will receive. They will learn stealing is the proper thing to do. It is ridiculous how and if some people think. What has today's society come to.

/ Good day ....... Bad day #3  
Sounds like you have a solid lead on the culprit ! Sorry for the bad day part, that is terrible and happens way too often. Bet you will be carrying more often than not !

/ Good day ....... Bad day #4  
That really does suck, I hope they catch those two crack ****** and you get all your stuff back.

Last edited: