Crap... lost a good dog today.

/ Crap... lost a good dog today. #21  
They sure have a way of getting into your heart, eh?
They sure do .
This cute adorable little tyke stayed with us for 5 months this summer while his owner went through double hart bypass surgery .
He's back home now but we miss him barking and greeting as at the door when we pull in the drive in and come in the door .
It's funney how much we miss his little habits and activities now that whe sent him home and no longer have him around.
100_3299_zps091d5c24.jpg

Last edited:
   / Crap... lost a good dog today. #22  
It 's never easy to lose man's best friend.We lost our oldest(9)English Pointer to cancer this year.I don't know what is worse,loseing one to an accident or a year long struggle.

/ Crap... lost a good dog today. #23  
Really really tough, but I think it is possibly the most common (fatal) accident to have with a pet. I can't count how many people I have known who have backed over their pet when leaving, had them lie under a vehicle and not know about it, had smaller pets get caught by the electric garage doors and their back or neck broken.

Sorry about your loss. She was probably having a ball right till the last second.

/ Crap... lost a good dog today. #24  
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Makes me appreciate the new addition we have. She spent a few days at the vets undergoing a "quick kill" procedure for heartworm larvea. We are keeping her quiet for a few days as a follow up on the first treatment and to settle in. Some sort of spaniel/hound mix. Happy, well trained female about 50lbs that had overstayed the 30 days at a "kill" shelter. Not sure of her story but she looks like a good fit.

Nothing will bring back your pet but there are many many others out there that may fill that gap...