Fishing with a Hand Grenade

/ Fishing with a Hand Grenade #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Wonder what state those guys are from.

Attachments

• Fishing with a hand grenade.jpg
    Fishing with a hand grenade.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
   / Fishing with a Hand Grenade #4  
My father spoke of doing that in France during World War Two. However, they tossed the grenades from shore and collected the stunned fish for dinner without harming themselves. Regards, Mike

/ Fishing with a Hand Grenade #5  
It looks like the guy dropping the grenade is looking at his wrist watch before he lets go. What's up with that? My knowledge of hand grenades is limited to WWII movies.

/ Fishing with a Hand Grenade #6  
Wonder what state those guys are from.

Russia?

In Czech slang to fish with russian hook means using handgrenades. We seen too many russian soldiers in my country.

/ Fishing with a Hand Grenade #7  
Thats funny, no matter what state you are from.

/ Fishing with a Hand Grenade #8  
Over 40 something years ago I was standing near canal bank fishing in what is now a major city(Miami). All of a sudden theres was a big underwater explosion out of nowhere. Some bluegill started floating up to surface. All I could fiqure out was years before when they dug out/cut canal they used explosives and one happen to go off years later when I happen to be standing near.

Boone

/ Fishing with a Hand Grenade #9  
At least that's what you told the fish cop who caught you scooping up all those bluegills eh Boone:laughing:

/ Fishing with a Hand Grenade #10  
At least that's what you told the fish cop who caught you scooping up all those bluegills eh Boone:laughing:

:laughing: :thumbsup: Thats funny Rick ! Good to hear from from You. Also in that same canal on occasion you'd see giant cottonmouth's "wrapped around" each other propelling themsevles going down canal. Musta been mateing.

Boone