Photos of My Farm

/ Photos of My Farm #1  

sjerden

Silver Member
Tractor
2 Allis Chalmers WD, Case SC
I collect steam-era farm equipment. Here's a photo of my barn yard. Below is a picture of my Case Grain Binder, an IHC corn binder, IHC Manure Spreader and IHC #7 mower.
April09.jpg

I have quite a few rare pieces. Below is pictured my Gundlach Hoe drill.
gunLockDrill-1.jpg

And here's a photo of my barn. That's my Oliver Superior drill and a David Bradley high box wagon. The barn was built in 1886. Hand-hewn timbers, mortice and tenon, wood-peg barn. I have boards in the hayloft that are 1" X 19" - 8' long.

barn12.jpg

I have a Mennonite neighbor that truck farms across the road from me. Here's a photo of him I took from my front yard.
mennoniteneighbor.jpg

My latest purchase, this last weekend, Nov 24th, 2012 is this John Deere side-delivery rake. $85

JD-rake-4.jpg

/ Photos of My Farm #2  
Great stuff. I was recently in SW Washington to a private home whom also collects steam era tractors. Probably has 50. Amazing collection and very open to others viewing his collection. Lots of time and effort and money big time has gone into this.

Enjoy.

/ Photos of My Farm #3  
A beautiful place with some really cool implements. Thanks for sharing!

/ Photos of My Farm #5  
Very nice. I like to collect the horse drawn equipment too. Everyone collects old tractor but very few collect implements. Looking at modern society, the Mennonites are the smartest out of all of us.

/ Photos of My Farm #6  
Very cool. I loce stuff like this. I always wanted an old barn full of old equipment to tinker with

/ Photos of My Farm #7  
Very nice place and love all the old implements.

/ Photos of My Farm
Very nice. I like to collect the horse drawn equipment too. Everyone collects old tractor but very few collect implements. Looking at modern society, the Mennonites are the smartest out of all of us.

Its a niche market. No one wants the old implements. Everyone's after the old tractors. You can pick the implements up for junk price around here. Most things I have were $100 or less.

/ Photos of My Farm #9  
Beautiful place, great collection.

/ Photos of My Farm
DSC07233.jpg
This is a shot of my next door neighbor last spring. They were delivering his drip line irrigation. I live on a 1886 farm, collect horse-drawn farm equipment and have Mennonites in horses and buggies all around me. Its like a step back in time at my place.