Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez !

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #11  
Or at the most, take your time making the calls.....

Didn't the story say he waited until the next day, didn't want to ruin anyone's Thanksgiving?

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #12  
But when they are on the floor, bleeding out, you call the cops and the ambulance, not shoot them in the head. One is self defense, the other is 2nd degree murder.

Aaron Z

And wait til the next day to call the POlice to report the incident.... The homeowner might be looking more than 2nd degree depending on state law... In NC, a 1st degree charge might apply because of two things he did.

Later,
Dan

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #13  
Agreed, one takes their life in their hands when breaking into someone's home, but that was not a defense against intruders, it was an execution. He should go to prison.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #14  
If those kids get shot, so be it, and likewise even if they die from their wounds. But he should not have been out to kill them once they were stopped.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #15  
It's murder plain and simple. He did not have to kill them and in such a cold and matter of fact way is scary. The teens were committing a crime but last time I knew trespassing and thievery are not punishable by death in this country.

Now I fully believe in self defense and the right to bear arms and for lawful citizens to carry concealed. But this was not self defense and he clearly was not in any imminent danger even by his own account. They did not provide a threat nor did they present a sign that they could carry out a threat even if they did. Stupid teens make stupid mistakes...but I guess these two murdered teens have made their last.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #16  
And also BTW - this crazy fool gives anti-gunners, and anti- self defense far left liberals more leverage as they try to pass additional legislation to limit OUR rights!!

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #17  
They BROKE INTO HIS HOME... He shot them and they were not dead, they were still a possible threat. They needed to be shot again. Period. One down and another coming down the stairs....how would he possibly know there was not 3 or 4 of them? How would he know if they are armed? tHEY BROKE INTO HIS HOME... They would get shot here too.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #18  
They BROKE INTO HIS HOME...

Not punishable by death. You do the same and you could be cell mates with him for the next 60 years or so. I would like the teen to be your kid and see if your tune changed.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #19  
Not punishable by death. You do the same and you could be cell mates with him for the next 60 years or so. I would like the teen to be your kid and see if your tune changed.

If I did that as a kid and the homeowner did not get me..My parents would have finished the job. If there are no consequences for illegal behavior, there is no reason for thugs to think twice. If my kid was one of the deadbeats that BROKE INTO THE MANS HOME, what ever the end result was......they put themselves into a position they had better be ready to pay the price for. I have no sympathy for them

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #20