Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez !

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #2  
Yikes, to say the least! And I thought that I was turning into a grumpy old bastard.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #3  
Man, I really do not feel for people who get killed while making decisions like entering another's house, but that guy was COLD.....:eek:

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #4  
Dude's a psycho. I'm all for defending one's life & property, even using deadly force in the extreme case but it reads like he actually enjoyed it. Morons like this are why the touchy-feelys want to take our 2nd ammendent right away.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #5  
I think the guy had every right to blast both of them. The thugs broke into his house, what was he supposed to do....sit down and ask them why they broke in? FUGG em. They break in they get blasted, two less POS criminals in the world.......but wait, maybe they can be rehabilitated....no thanks.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #6  
WOW! I have no symphony for thief's but this dumb fool just didn't know enough to shut his mouth after the fact!
DevilDog

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #7  
If the report is right, me thinks the guy will be spending the rest of his life in prison. No where did I see that the robbers had weapons or threatened the homeowner. WHY the second robber went down the stairs after hearing gun shots is rather interesting.

Later,
Dan

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #8  
But when they are on the floor, bleeding out, you call the cops and the ambulance, not shoot them in the head. One is self defense, the other is 2nd degree murder.

Aaron Z

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #9  
If the report is right, me thinks the guy will be spending the rest of his life in prison. No where did I see that the robbers had weapons or threatened the homeowner. WHY the second robber went down the stairs after hearing gun shots is rather interesting.

Later,
Dan

We don't know that the way he described it, is actually what took place. Someone commiting a B&E investigating shots fired is just a bit unbelievable.

/ Here is what not to do or say if you shoot a burglar...geeez ! #10  
But when they are on the floor, bleeding out, you call the cops and the ambulance, not shoot them in the head. One is self defense, the other is 2nd degree murder.

Aaron Z

Or at the most, take your time making the calls.....