Razor Clams.......can't beat em!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #41  
My wife likes ketchup with her seafood, but she won't touch the other stuff; no tartar sauce, no cocktail sauce, no horseradish. So I buy the ready made tartar sauce for myself, never made any. And I never bother with the ground horseradish. I like the horseradish sauce for my seafood, for prime rib, and I even like Arby's roast beef sandwiches with their horsey sauce.

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em!
Bird.....I like the horseradish too. Try the Chulula......I like hot so I put a little more than most folks but when I make it for others.....I go easy and flavor to their taste. Chulula is a hot sauce...like Tabasco but with better flavor. I add it to our quacamole, put it on eggs....most grocery stores carry it. Try it!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #43  
I don't think I ever even heard of Chulula, so I'll try to remember and check at the grocery store. I don't like things quite as hot a I used to, but I do still love cajun food with plenty of red pepper.

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #44  
Oh My! Don't classify Cholula with Tabasco :D

We have been Cholula fans for a long time. Although my wife like's Tabasco, I don't like how vinegar'y it is. If I use something "Tabasco'y", it's Franks Red Hot Sauce.

I like the more rounded flavor of Cholula, and Tapitio.

Bird.....I like the horseradish too. Try the Chulula......I like hot so I put a little more than most folks but when I make it for others.....I go easy and flavor to their taste. Chulula is a hot sauce...like Tabasco but with better flavor. I add it to our quacamole, put it on eggs....most grocery stores carry it. Try it!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #45  
Cholula isn't that hot. But, it is very flavorful.

I don't think I ever even heard of Chulula, so I'll try to remember and check at the grocery store. I don't like things quite as hot a I used to, but I do still love cajun food with plenty of red pepper.

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em!
I agree Robert....Chulula isn't that hot but does have a good flavor. I do like hot.....my relish is ground up jalapeno peppers. Unfortunately.....my wife doesn't like hot at all. I always make two batches of almost any sauce we make.....one for her...one for me. I put jalapeno jelly on cedar planked salmon.....my o my....that's good flavor and eatin!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #49  

Yesterday, I was in two different Walmarts and searched in the "condiment" aisle with all the hot sauces and didn't find Cholula. Early this morning I was in a Walmart and asked an employee and he showed me where it was in the next aisle over; the "Hispanic foods" aisle.:laughing: I'll have to give it a try the next time I have a shrimp cocktail, but today I had tamales with a hot dog chili sauce and I added a pretty liberal amount of Cholula; not really very hot, but a pretty good flavor.