Razor Clams.......can't beat em!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em!
Glad you found it Bird......it isn't very hot but does add some nice flavor to things. Try is on eggs....pretty good. Brin.....yep.....the CL hot sauce is very good......I use it on oysters.....good stuff!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #52  
Yep, I had a shrimp cocktail today with my cocktail sauce of catsup and horseradish sauce and added a liberal dose of Cholula; pretty good.

Bird....that's great....glad you liked it! Now all you need are a few razor clams to go with that special sauce and you'd really be a happy camper! Enjoy!!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #54  
Around here in the mountains of Va the only sea food we can get is fish and mountain oysters, unless you go the the store.

Chulula on a mountain oyster......might be worth a try!

/ Razor Clams.......can't beat em! #56  
I've already posted that I added Cholula to my shrimp cocktail sauce and to the hot dog chili sauce I put on tamales, and liked both, but this morning I boiled a dozen eggs and made devilled eggs. And I added a tablespoonful of Cholula to the mix; just might be the best devilled eggs I ever made. In fact, I don't know about others, but I might like them even better if I'd used 2 tablespoonsful.