Nice to be back

/ Nice to be back #1  

itsmecindi

Gold Member
Well here I am back again to enjoy the rural life forum and have I missed it. I didn't realize how much until I had to go a week or two without it. I said way back when that this was one of my favorite forums and I meant it.

It's been a wild couple of weeks, I'll just touch on the highlights:

cat rode sixty miles in the back of Fred's truck where it was discovered that he was all mangled up and had to go to the vet, now he is residing, mangled body and all in my bathroom

Jake got an earfull from Fred over his mouth

Jill got an earfull from me for never being home

Jenny got an earfull from the winn dixie grocery store manager for throwing one of those 'pop it' little sawdust and gun powder things in the check out line and making everybody adopt a duck and cover drive by posture ( I don't think she realized the potential consequences of her actions but by golly she does now)

The weather was good up until today where we had one of those on again off again type rain thing, start stop, start not enough to do any good but just enough to keep me from doing any good outside

All the criters are healthy (knock wood) two legged and four legged and all the machinery is running (knock metal) so I can't complain. Nice to be back.

/ Nice to be back #2  
It's rain you need?? Have some of ours (glug glug gurgle gurgle). I have never in my life been so rained out as I am this spring summer. 9 times more rain than Seattle since April.
Perhaps we could have done without the plattapus, and God could have designed a little more regulation in to the weather. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (just kidding God /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif... Keep the lightning away please).

/ Nice to be back
Nice to see you too.

I thought we were going to have a really wet summer, it started out that way, and we're not what you call dry, but no significant rain in the last two or three weeks. Is there any such thing as a happy medium?

/ Nice to be back #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is there any such thing as a happy medium? )</font>

Sure! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif After you hand over the $20.00 to hear your fortune!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Nice to be back
Hah hah! Lol! Good one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Nice to be back #7  
Good to see you back. Love your stories /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

<font color="blue"> The weather was good up until today where we had one of those on again off again type rain thing, start stop, start not enough to do any good but just enough to keep me from doing any good outside </font>

You can have some of ours too. It's rained everyday for the 112 days /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I live on top of a hill and my lawn is holding water /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Nice to be back
Howdy my happy housebuilding animal loving friend. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif