Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted.

/ Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted. #1  

houstonscott

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800, Kubota GR2120, Kubota RTV1100, Kubota 5100sc
I was thinking of decorations and lights to put on the RTV 1100 for Christmas. Has anyone else thought of decorating their tractors or UTV's. Ideas and pictures from previous years welcome. I was thinking of some 12v LED's on the rear screen in the shape of a tree, or maybe some rain deer attached to the front guard so it looked like they were pulling the RTV along.

HS

/ Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted. #2  
I was thinking of decorations and lights to put on the RTV 1100 for Christmas. Has anyone else thought of decorating their tractors or UTV's. Ideas and pictures from previous years welcome. I was thinking of some 12v LED's on the rear screen in the shape of a tree, or maybe some rain deer attached to the front guard so it looked like they were pulling the RTV along.

HS
A set of battery lights on each wheel red or green (chasing type). A set of lights trimming the sheet metal (red or white) with a two or three of those lighted 3D deer in front of it would be neat.

/ Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted. #3  
A couple of years ago we decorated the Ranger with outdoor colored lights wrapped around the roll bar and a couple of larger LED ball lights hanging from the center of the rear roll bar. Powered them with my portable battery charger and inverter - worked great and was alot of fun -

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 662
   / Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted. #4  
I've got a wreath for the front of Baby John but haven't put it on yet. I always had a big lighted wreath for the front of my Pete that got a lot of positive comments, especially at toll booths.

/ Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted. #5  
Search the Google/images pages for "tractor christmas lights" and you will be shown a wide range of ideas from the real world.

/ Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted. #6  
Here ya go:

Tractor - TBN Photos 071.jpg

It might be hard to see, but there are small LED lights on the ROPS.

/ Christmas decoration idea's for your tractor or UTV wanted. #7  
we are still running corn i was thinking of putting christmas lights all over the 3588 int 2+2 and grain buggy i would use and inverter and run it off the batteries i think it would look cool going to the local grain elevator