As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine!

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #11  
Whatever works for you Dusty, you pick a method and stick to it. Congratulations on paying off your property!

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #12  
Awesome. Congratulations. I'm sure you can find something else to do with the money other than paying interest to the bank!

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #13  
Congratulations. Doubling up on the payments and making sacrifices, definitely paid off.

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #14  
There's nothing quite as empowering as becoming debt free. As is said, death and taxes will always be there, but debt is manageable and can be overcome. Paid for property and paid for cars are always better looking.:)

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #15  
Congrats, we paid our place off last month. It's good timing since my son will be college age this coming fall.

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #16  
Congratulations. You may indeed "look crazy on paper" but if more people- including our "leaders" -thought the way you do, we wouldn't be in this mess we're in.

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #17  
Congrats that must be a great feeling of relief.

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #18  
funny thing is, i used to be in debt up to my eyeballs :hissyfit:, and had a 800+ a+ credit score for years.

now that i have paid off everything about 4 years ago, keep all the credit cards paid 100% each month so as not to pay any interest, and have NO loans, my credit rating has dropped to a C-.

it appears that because i pay off all my debt and am not indebted to any bank, im a credit risk and a deadbeat. Go figure.

My ultimate goal is to get an F rating. then ill be a self made man.:thumbsup:

/ As of today my piece of "Rural Living" is all mine! #19  
funny thing is, i used to be in debt up to my eyeballs :hissyfit:, and had a 800+ a+ credit score for years.

now that i have paid off everything about 4 years ago, keep all the credit cards paid 100% each month so as not to pay any interest, and have NO loans, my credit rating has dropped to a C-.

it appears that because i pay off all my debt and am not indebted to any bank, im a credit risk and a deadbeat. Go figure.

My ultimate goal is to get an F rating. then ill be a self made man.:thumbsup:

FICO scores only go up when you stay in debt. I refuse to worship at the alter of the Great FICO. To the OP. Congrads on paying off your debt. Debt FREE is the only way to be.. You can now say FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM