Should have used hollow points!

/ Should have used hollow points!
I think she will carry this with her for a long time. We had a drive by shooting at our house in 1964, two of my family members were hit. they missed me (it was a stupid thing those kids did, not a drug or gang thing--we were totally innocent). In 1978 we built a house that also had a large front window facing the street. It was probably 10 years before I was comfortable in the living room with the curtains open after dark--24 years after the shooting.

/ Should have used hollow points! #42  
She got him in both the lungs and the liver!!! He should be dead and she needs better ammo.

That was what I was thinking. I think with 22 HP with 5 shots into head and chest should have made him dead.

/ Should have used hollow points! #43  
I saw on the news yesterday morning, a farmer, who had already had problems with equipment theft from his land, happened to be out walking one of his access roads with his mother, whilst carrying his 12 bore shotgun.
He came across a van, being loaded up with equipment &2 guys.
1 guy ran off, but the other tried to run him & his mother over. He knocked the mother down, reversed & was trying again for the farmer so the farmer shout out the windscreen, at the empty passenger side.
Police investigated & locked up the farmer & his mother for 24 hours whilst investigating then about 6 months of more investigations too!
The thief? He got a £100 fine!
Ridiculous the way things work here!
I think the best method would have been what you guys say - shoot, bury, shut up!

/ Should have used hollow points! #44  
I saw on the news yesterday morning, a farmer, who had already had problems with equipment theft from his land, happened to be out walking one of his access roads with his mother, whilst carrying his 12 bore shotgun.
1 guy ran off, but the other tried to run him & his mother over. He knocked the mother down, reversed & was trying again for the farmer so the farmer shout out the windscreen, at the empty passenger side.
Police investigated & locked up the farmer & his mother for 24 hours whilst investigating then about 6 months of more investigations too!
I think the best method would have been what you guys say - shoot, bury, shut up!

Are you saying that the Thief who committed what we call over here Felonious Assault with a Motor Vehicle. got a 100 pound fine ? by the way that is about $160 for those of us conversion challenged. Back where I live that is a felony and would have resulted in many years in prison, depending on if anyone was killed or not, but even if no death, it is a very serious charge. You all have really got things messed up over there.

James K0UA

/ Should have used hollow points! #45  
Are you saying that the Thief who committed what we call over here Felonious Assault with a Motor Vehicle. got a 100 pound fine ? by the way that is about $160 for those of us conversion challenged. Back where I live that is a felony and would have resulted in many years in prison, depending on if anyone was killed or not, but even if no death, it is a very serious charge. You all have really got things messed up over there.

James K0UA

James,
I agree with that being messed up.... but we have some of our own messes......
Just saying...

/ Should have used hollow points! #46  

Sounds like the kind of stuff we'd wind up with if ***** and the liberals have their way.

Take the assault on the Second Amendment seriously. No more laws restricting the right to bear arms.

/ Should have used hollow points! #49  
In 1938 the German government under the Nazis and ****** passed a law that outlawed Jewish ownership of guns. By 1941 Auschwitz and the other death camps were in full operation exterminating six to eleven million Jews and other enemies of the state.
Where will you be in 2016?

/ Should have used hollow points! #50  
There sure has been a lack of coverage on this story. I saw it on a blog a few days ago but have not seen anything about it on several mainstream news sites or network news shows.

Channel 9 11 O'clock News in DC (CBS) just covered this story tonight. Better late than never I guess.