Suggestions for a Meat Cuber or Tenderizer

/ Suggestions for a Meat Cuber or Tenderizer #1  

firefighter9208

Platinum Member
Tractor
2004 Kubota M4800
Who has one???

I killed a deer yesterday and my FIL suggested a cuber. I've always done it the old fashioned way (cleaver), but he swears by his cuber. He lives almost 2 hours away or I would borrow his.

He has an LEM meat cuber - Yahoo! Search Results ($200.00 @ Academy) . I've also looked at a Game Winner by Weston that is on sale for $69.00 @ Academy Weston Cuber TN-59 6" White w/Clamp. The 2nd one is the same as the one @ Academy.

If you have one, what brand is it and do you like it????

Chris

/ Suggestions for a Meat Cuber or Tenderizer #2  
We have the LEM and it works well and haven't had any issues with it.

/ Suggestions for a Meat Cuber or Tenderizer
We have the LEM and it works well and haven't had any issues with it.

Do you have the LEM like I pictured, with the base attached, or the one that clamps on the edge of a table???

Chris

/ Suggestions for a Meat Cuber or Tenderizer #4  
With the base attached. It is pretty heavy so it doesn't move around a lot when you are using it.

With the base attached. It is pretty heavy so it doesn't move around a lot when you are using it.

O.k. Thanks. Trying to decide to buy the $69.00 clamp on one or the $200.00 one that I know works well.

Chris

I would also consider this one, I think it is made by LEM for Cabelas. Have friends with it and they are satisfied. Free shipping also right now.Cabela's: Cabela's Manual Meat Cuber

That is exactly what I bought yesterday @ Academy for $69.00 on Clearance. Of Course instead of Cabella's it had a different name and it's black, but it appears that both are made by Weston. I'll try it out when I get home tonight and report back on it.

Thanks!