Hey im new and im a senior in high school

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #1  

Cattle Showgirl

Tractor
john deer
I'm hoping someone here can help me or would be willing to. I am doing a steer at the moment and have already planned for another 2 steers one for houston and one for my school show. I have also been granted one last chance to do a heifer and have her be a heavy bred so I can show her and her calves at my school show and houston and maybe if I can be able to do it in college as well. I want to calve multiples, and I've seen people here have some of those cases I would just like to get a registered show heifer from some one who has a bull that has produced multiples before and would be willing to let me pay for feed and show supplies and even up to 3,000 for the heifer upfront unless someone would allow me to show and if I win give up to 5,000 for her and her calves and if I cant show them in college I would return the heifer and her calves to that persons' ranch but only so long as I didnt have to pay to purchase her. I would be more then happy to keep you up to date with pictures and updates on wins and other things weekly. I would just like to have the chance to show a heifer. I know everyone is thinking thats way to much for one girl but my senior year next year is only four classes and I would have from 11am to 11pm daily to take care of them. I want to put this on my college addmissions to show how well I can do as a student and future vet of all animals, exotics and farm animals included. I know this is alot to ask but I hope someone out there would take me up on my offer.

thanks again,
D. Jones

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #2  
:welcome:

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #3  
Welcome to the forum. I think that it is doable.

You may what to post your question under the Rural Living forum. You will get better response there. Good luck.

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #5  
Welcome and good luck. It's nice to see a young person with ambition and goals.

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #6  
Welcome

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #7  
Welcome from Oklahoma. Good luck with your project.

Ken

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #8  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Rural Living forum.

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #9  
I'm hoping someone here can help me or would be willing to. I am doing a steer at the moment and have already planned for another 2 steers one for houston and one for my school show. I have also been granted one last chance to do a heifer and have her be a heavy bred so I can show her and her calves at my school show and houston and maybe if I can be able to do it in college as well. I want to calve multiples, and I've seen people here have some of those cases I would just like to get a registered show heifer from some one who has a bull that has produced multiples before and would be willing to let me pay for feed and show supplies and even up to 3,000 for the heifer upfront unless someone would allow me to show and if I win give up to 5,000 for her and her calves and if I cant show them in college I would return the heifer and her calves to that persons' ranch but only so long as I didnt have to pay to purchase her. I would be more then happy to keep you up to date with pictures and updates on wins and other things weekly. I would just like to have the chance to show a heifer. I know everyone is thinking thats way to much for one girl but my senior year next year is only four classes and I would have from 11am to 11pm daily to take care of them. I want to put this on my college addmissions to show how well I can do as a student and future vet of all animals, exotics and farm animals included. I know this is alot to ask but I hope someone out there would take me up on my offer.

thanks again,
D. Jones

I did not show animals and am not a vet or don't keep animals but have a few biology classes at the college level. Wouldn't the heifer be more important to have, had multiples in the past? Multiples would be controlled by egg division or multiple egg release at ovulation. Sprem just fertilizes what is there, whether its one egg that divides or 2 eggs there.

Again hope you find your quest I just want to make sure you are really looking for what you want.

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #10