Hey im new and im a senior in high school

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #1  

Cattle Showgirl

Tractor
john deer
I'm hoping someone here can help me or would be willing to. I am doing a steer at the moment and have already planned for another 2 steers one for houston and one for my school show. I have also been granted one last chance to do a heifer and have her be a heavy bred so I can show her and her calves at my school show and houston and maybe if I can be able to do it in college as well. I want to calve multiples, and I've seen people here have some of those cases I would just like to get a registered show heifer from some one who has a bull that has produced multiples before and would be willing to let me pay for feed and show supplies and even up to 3,000 for the heifer upfront unless someone would allow me to show and if I win give up to 5,000 for her and her calves and if I cant show them in college I would return the heifer and her calves to that persons' ranch but only so long as I didnt have to pay to purchase her. I would be more then happy to keep you up to date with pictures and updates on wins and other things weekly. I would just like to have the chance to show a heifer. I know everyone is thinking thats way to much for one girl but my senior year next year is only four classes and I would have from 11am to 11pm daily to take care of them. I want to put this on my college addmissions to show how well I can do as a student and future vet of all animals, exotics and farm animals included. I know this is alot to ask but I hope someone out there would take me up on my offer. Below are some pictures of my current steer who I purchased for $800 and what I made of him from april until september. This is just to show you how much effort I put into my animals I have a pig now as well and would love if anyone who believes I did a good job and would like to give me an add on would message me so that I may mail the forms to you if you would like to purchase my steer you can also purchase him through presale and at the moment he weighs 1250lbs and has till feb. 15th for show. I hope you see how much I can do if given the chance. I would also appreciate any help with getting steers as well.

080.JPG167.JPG125.JPG124.JPG113.JPG112.JPG111.JPG094.JPG092.JPG001.JPG204.JPG

thanks again,
D. Jones

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #2  
:welcome:

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #3  
I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I am raising a steer at the moment and have already planned for another two steers, one for Houston and one for my school show. I have also been granted one last chance to do a heavy breed heifer to show her and her calves at my school show and Houston, and perhaps be able to do it in college as well.

I want to calve multiples, I've seen people here have some of those cases. I would like to get a registered show heifer from someone who has a bull that has produced multiples before. I would be willing to pay for feed and show supplies, and even up to $3,000 for the heifer upfront. Or, if someone would allow me to show, and if I win, give up to $5,000 for her and her calves. If I can't show them in college, I would return the heifer and her calves to that person's ranch if I didn't have to pay to purchase her.

I would be more then happy to keep you up to date with pictures and updates on wins and other things weekly. I would just like to have the chance to show a heifer. I know everyone is thinking that's way to much for one girl, but my senior year next year is only four classes and I would have from 11am to 11pm daily to take care of them.

I want to put this on my college admissions to show how well I can do as a student and future vet of all animals, exotics and farm animals included. I know this is a lot to ask but I hope someone out there would take me up on my offer.

Below are some pictures of my current steer that I purchased for $800 and what I made of him from April until September. This is to show you how much effort I put into my animals. I have a pig now as well, and would love it if anyone who believes that I did a good job would give me an add on, would message me so that I may mail the forms to you.

If you would like to purchase my steer you can also purchase him through pre-sale and at the moment he weighs 1250 lbs and has until Feb. 15th for showing. I hope you see how much I can do if given the chance. I would also appreciate any help with getting steers as well.

Welcome. I wish you luck in your efforts. I spent two minutes editing your message. It still contains several very clumsy sentences, questionable words and syntax. Please, put as much effort into your writing as you do raising heifers and bulls.

Writing is an important skill. You could be knowledgeable about a subject, but if you give a professor who is trying to read your compositions a headache, you won't score well.

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #4  
D,
I don't know of anyone to help you. But want to wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
hugs, Brandi

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #5  
Hey, Showgirl, I commend you for trying to research your project and get some answers to help you along the way. Here's what I would suggest: first, I would check with your school and some of the other schools in your area and get the names of the Vocational Ag/FFA teachers in your area. I'm sure they would be more than happy to discuss your project with you and they will be the most knowledgeable folks in your area. They will know all the ranchers and farmers for miles around and I'm sure they can give you some leads and probably lots of advice too.

I would also check with your County Agent if the above doesn't pan out, they should be privy to some of the same information as the Ag teachers. You might also contact some of the large animal veterinarians in your area, but that would be a last resort for me; these folks are usually pretty busy and may not have the time...but you never know. I wish you luck in your project;

Regards,
Dennis

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #6  
Welcome. I wish you luck in your efforts. I spent two minutes editing your message. It still contains several very clumsy sentences, questionable words and syntax. Please, put as much effort into your writing as you do raising heifers and bulls.

Writing is an important skill. You could be knowledgeable about a subject, but if you give a professor who is trying to read your compositions a headache, you won't score well.

I agree with these comments re importance of spelling and grammar. To be fair, it is no worse than a lot of other posts from senior members of the forum;)

Weedpharma

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #7  
I agree with these comments re importance of spelling and grammar. To be fair, it is no worse than a lot of other posts from senior members of the forum;)

Weedpharma

I hope I wasn't too harsh, that certainly wasn't my intent.

The senior members of TBN are not on their way to a college English course in the near future. :laughing:

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #8  

The senior members of TBN are not on their way to a college English course in the near future. :laughing:

Dave, I think you where honest, I could actually understand your "graded" version.:D Learning those fundamentals will likely be worth more than any steer in a lifetime.

Only thing I could suggest for her, is maybe find a graduate student at Texas A&M that may be interested in this as a thesis, or project work?? Anyway good luck in you search young lady.

/ Hey im new and im a senior in high school #10  

Ditto on doing her a favor. I hope she takes it as valuable constructive criticism.