New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of

/ New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of #2  
But they will be less efficient- unless it is bombs and that is easier to detect today than an unregulated gun purchase.

Who says it would be less "efficient" and how many deaths meet your "efficiency" guidelines? I would think all guns? I mean limit it to the 10 round magazines (which had no impact for 10 years) and they can have 4 mags and 2 pistols so about 80 rounds. If they aren't very good, and they hit 1 in 4 that is still 20 dead. Is that still a satisfactory result for you? Or if we give in to accepting 10 round mags are you going want those too? That is my suspicion because your solution does not address the real issue.

Thanks to NY for proving my point!! They just passed a magazine limit of 7 down from 10. This is why gun owners cannot trust anti-gunners. They will keep taking. Now the average Joe with 10 round magazines has to sell them out of state or become a criminal. And has to now but NEW compliant magazines or a new gun with a capacity of only 7.

Well all this prompted for me was to send the NRA another $25 donation this morning.

I am taking this from another post I made to save some typing. But this is what I think of NY :mad::irked::yell::fiery::censored::censored::punch:

/ New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of
I am taking this from another post I made to save some typing. But this is what I think of NY :mad::irked::yell::fiery::censored::censored::punch:

100% in agreement and I live there.
DevilDog

/ New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of #4  
I just told my wife to start advertising in NY, it looks like TN rural real estate agency owners are going to have a good year:thumbsup:

/ New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of #5  
What a crock of BS...I feel bad for all the NY people who legally own guns with a capacity greater than 7 rounds. So now, at your expense, you must sell them out of state or be a criminal. Also make sure when you sell them out of state, please do not sell them to any criminals.

Does anyone know if this includes all guns with a capacity of 8 or more or just w/ a detachable magazine? What about the people who have 22LR single action revolvers with an 8-round cylinder, are these now considered "assault weapons" b/c they hold 8 rounds? Rumor has it, these single action revolver assault weapons are in high demand by crazy people across the country.

Who and why did they come up with the capacity of 7? I guess 7 rounds is safe, but once you add that 8th round it becomes an "assault weapon". What about 7 rounds +1 in the chamber?

/ New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of #7  
People of the state of NY, you have my sympathy.

/ New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of #9  
I truly feel for the citizens of New York. I am concerned about the "Presidential Privileges" that ***** has stated that he will invoke. I doubt that the present Congress will reinstate the so called "Assault Weapons Ban", but the present administration has declared publically that it will do whatever it can to prevent gun violence. I think that they will not only make life harder on "ALL" legal gun owners in "OUR" Nation, but subject gun and ammo manufacturers to so much scrutiny and regulations, that many will throw in the towel.

/ New S2230-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Licensure, suspension and revocation of
I truly feel for the citizens of New York. I am concerned about the "Presidential Privileges" that ***** has stated that he will invoke. I doubt that the present Congress will reinstate the so called "Assault Weapons Ban", but the present administration has declared publically that it will do whatever it can to prevent gun violence. I think that they will not only make life harder on "ALL" legal gun owners in "OUR" Nation, but subject gun and ammo manufacturers to so much scrutiny and regulations, that many will throw in the towel.
At least we have one good Senator in our Saratoga region that just started this ,and believes in the Second Amendment as it was written., click here- STAND UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT BY STANDING WITH NEW YORK STATE SENATOR KATHLEEN MARCHIONE | New York State Senate
DevilDog