Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #201  
At a certain point most buyers will either have what they think "they neeD" or will be out of money. This will right itself eventually.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #202  
That's good stuff, at lest you would think he would sell it to you for a deal for both of you? I pick brass each time I am at the range, even if I don't have or reload that caliber. The stuff is hard to come by. I have turned some picked brass into a caliber I needed and also a bag of 100+ 223 brass into some primers. Each case the brass I had nothing in it. Just picked it and put into a bag!

i pick brass at the range too.

if I can't use it..i can trade it.. if it's damaged.. it goes into the recycle box.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #203  
i pick brass at the range too.

if I can't use it..i can trade it.. if it's damaged.. it goes into the recycle box.

That's one of the things going on at the range, the floors are clean. No brass to be found where usually your tripping over piles of them.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #204  
come spring time..after snow thaws, ill go collect my brass from the range in the back yard

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #205  
turned a box of 45 colt, I found on the top of the USFS range trashcan, into some 44 brass which I needed. I literally went to throw my target box away and looked and saw a small cardboard box on top full of the cases, literally just pulled it off the top!! easy.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #206  
wow.. fishing in the bucket so to speak!

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #207  
I tell you...this ammo price and shortage is more than just folks stocking up if you ask me....just sayin'
IMO, its just a lot of people who would normally only buy a 100 rounds of .22, or 50 rounds of .223 or whatever seeing empty shelves and buying enough to have a few months supply once they find some in stock. IMO, it will clear itself up in 3-6 months.

Aaron Z

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #208  
IMO, its just a lot of people who would normally only buy a 100 rounds of .22, or 50 rounds of .223 or whatever seeing empty shelves and buying enough to have a few months supply once they find some in stock. IMO, it will clear itself up in 3-6 months.

Aaron Z

Im thinking the same thing, but when I look at sportsmans guide they are not expecting any ammo(7.62x39) in if you order now from between july to September. They have pulled wolf off of the site due to demand I guess? I needed some ammo and ordered mine anticipating this and it arrived about a month ago after about 10 days of backorder?

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #209  
I have to believe that mfgs must be going nuts right now making as much ammo, mags, and guns as they can. With demand as high as it is now they could see their most profitable year ever.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #210  
Im thinking the same thing, but when I look at sportsmans guide they are not expecting any ammo(7.62x39) in if you order now from between july to September. They have pulled wolf off of the site due to demand I guess? I needed some ammo and ordered mine anticipating this and it arrived about a month ago after about 10 days of backorder?
Perhaps they have one line for both 7.62 and .223 and are concentrating on .223 for now? Or, perhaps the people who make the cases for 7.62 arent making them for now? Your guess is as good as mine.

Aaron Z

Status
Not open for further replies.