Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #21  
in my area ammo shortage is at crisis level.

a couple shotgun shells of the shelf. everything else trickles in a box or 2 at a time.. than then evaporates as soon as it hits the shelf.

if you aren't at the store at midnight to 7am during stocking.. you don't get any..

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #22  
I haven't noticed any shortages here, but I'm kinda out of that loop these days. I'll ask some of the guys at work if they've noticed anything.

Sean

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo.
Friend of mine has a gun shop with that same limit. He would let me buy as much as I wanted,But he wants $10.00 for 100 rounds which I thought was high.He wouldn't give me a break on price so, I only bought 200. What did you have to give for 100 ? I gave $7.89 plus 6% tax for CCI stingers.coobie

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #24  
I couldn't get CCI stingers, had to settle for CCI Long Rifle Hollow Point. 100 rounds was like $7.28.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #25  
I just usually stocked up on the federal bargain packs.. a 550 round bulk pack box was about $22 here in December, I have seen some on the internet for about $100, but they are pretty rare..

James K0UA

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #26  
Thats why i Love living in Idaho.

I just purchased a case of 5,250 Blazier 22 LR for $149.00 at a local gun store. they had crates of them. Also crates of 45 apc, and 9mm. got some more of them also.

We have some nice target shoots scheduled over the next few weekends.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #27  
man.. i remmeber when you used to be able to get bricks of 1k.. but havn't seen higher than 555 lately..

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #28  
Thats why i Love living in Idaho.

I just purchased a case of 5,250 Blazier 22 LR for $149.00 at a local gun store. they had crates of them. Also crates of 45 apc, and 9mm. got some more of them also.

We have some nice target shoots scheduled over the next few weekends.

It would almost be worth it to drive to Idaho and bring em back to Mo. and AR.. I believe a man could make money doing it.

James K0UA

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #29  
the 9 MM copper jacketed was $129 for 500 rounds. i forget what the 45acp cost. cant locate the receipt.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #30  
the 9 MM copper jacketed was $129 for 500 rounds. i forget what the 45acp cost. cant locate the receipt.

Sounds like pretty much normal prices. Why?:confused3:

Status
Not open for further replies.