Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #641  
cause nobody lives out there, nor Montana or the Dakotas etc.

thats exactly why I live here...cause few others do.

My sportingsgoods store has a lot of guns on the shelves, and about 1/2 stocked in ammo. no limits for anything except 9mm and .22 LR as of last friday.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #642  
Four !

A 30-page memorandum issued by President Barack *****’s Secretary of the Air Force Michael Donley in April has stated that the drones, some as small as ........golf balls,........ may be used domestically to ‘collect information about U.S. persons.’
The photos that the drones will take may be retained, used or even distributed to other branches of the government so long as the ‘recipient is reasonably perceived to have a specific, lawful governmental function’ in asking for them.

Read more: Eye in the sky: U.S. government may use 'drones the size of GOLF BALLS to spy on its citizens' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook Tiny Drones.jpg

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #643  
I see a market for personal "drone detectors" in the not so far future...

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #645  
To a hoarder you can never have enough. Once the disease begins, it can turn into a obsession/panic. Any event can trigger the buying rationalization. The slightest hint of unavailability or cost increase begins a new panic. Enablers add to the problem by creating a round robin effect within the hoarders few acquantainces sharing the same problem.

You are spot on about the hoarder mentality but I was trying to get to how much is really enough for a rational person making prudent preparations for emergencies of unknown origin and unknown degree of severity. As people have seen numerous times floods and storm events can leave you to your own devices for weeks or more and economic collapse even of just a small country can leave that country's citizens in dire straits for months or years.
At some point of ammo/gun supply additional money available would be better spent on debt reduction or acquiring the land and means to grow an adequate food supply sustainably, or making a shelter that was not grid dependant and secure.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #646  
that actual # is best left up to the individual. should be allowed to own as much as you want IMHO..

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #647  
and cheap too.

I saw a guy selling the ar's and he'd give you a 22lr conv mag and a conversion bolt for it..

Yeah the complete setup from what I have been seeing is from $350 to $450 depending on the manf. Not cheap, cheap but compared to the .223 Colt AR 15 I saw at the show before this last one a month earlier at $3495.00 that's pretty dang cheap.LOL

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #648  
I better not see a drone when I have a shotgun in the truck actually yeah bring it on lets do it! :laughing:

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #649  
they should camoflage them like turkey, duck or goose.. or make em fly low with antlers on them to blend in and not distrub wildlife.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.