Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #731  
I've been watching this thread for a while but thought I would try to contribute something. The place I have been finding ammo is LuckyGunner.com. Their prices are good for some ammo. The main reason I go there is I can at least find ammo and they don't gouge. Went to the Wannenmaker (sp) gun show in Tulsa recently and saw a lot of guns and ammo and the prices were a lot better than some other shows I have been to lately that had no ammo and very few guns. We have also had some luck at cheaperthandirt.com. Hope this helps some. If luckygunner shows it on their website its in stock in the quantity they show and will be at your door in a very short time. For us in Arkansas about two days. Happy Shooting

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #732  
Just got an email from sportsmansguide. They have brownells AR 30rd aluminum milspec mags in stock for $18 (buyers club). I think that is pretty much pre all this price. Those who are having trouble "finding" these must not be looking i guess? Again i was not looking for this they are peddelling them and trying to sell them, i guess the reason for the "flash sale" or whatever the email title was?

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #733  
i was at a small show this weekend and found used milsurp 30rnd mags.. some with green.. some with black followers for 15$ each.

not bad considering..

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #734  
I am looking on gunbot, and the magazine prices are falling to near normal levels. Still cant find any .22 ammo though.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #735  
It wont be long it will all be on sale just wait it out. my .002

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #736  
It wont be long it will all be on sale just wait it out. my .002

most have probably bought as much as they can afford.. but supply on hand at stores is still low as stores catch up with stocking...

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #737  
people still are nuts though. I was just online (ebay) checking prices of 9mm reloading dies for my hornady press. 18 people are bidding on a new set and the price is now $81.00

i just bought a new set at my sportingsgood store about an hour ago for $39.00 and that includes a free 100 count bag of bullets to be sent from hornady for $6.95 shipping only. cant beat the price...but those ebayers are going nuts.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #738  
most have probably bought as much as they can afford.. but supply on hand at stores is still low as stores catch up with stocking...

That's what I am thinking once supply out numbers demand watch out they will be discounting ammo like its gone out of style. I have been known to be wrong though its just my somewhat educated hunch. ;)

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #739  
good luck on the projectiles. I had a 100$ rcbs certificate from buying a relaoding press kit from them last year.. they decided the certificate was too old to honor.. :(

people still are nuts though. I was just online (ebay) checking prices of 9mm reloading dies for my hornady press. 18 people are bidding on a new set and the price is now $81.00

i just bought a new set at my sportingsgood store about an hour ago for $39.00 and that includes a free 100 count bag of bullets to be sent from hornady for $6.95 shipping only. cant beat the price...but those ebayers are going nuts.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #740  
That's what I am thinking once supply out numbers demand watch out they will be discounting ammo like its gone out of style. I have been known to be wrong though its just my somewhat educated hunch. ;)

i want 4.97 wolf/tula steel cased 762x39 and 556/223 to come back out.. and 20$/1000 wolf/tula primers...

Status
Not open for further replies.