Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #911  
proves a fool and his money are soon parted. Our local gun store instituted a 1 box per customer policy, and the shelves are finally beginning to stock up again.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #912  
Randy , I think you've been misinformed, I have searched deeply for info about discontinuing hornet ammo, found nothing. I called remington directly and am convinced this is a rumor. Although it is not easily found, reloading is best coarse as I reload for 221 fireball and 243 wssm among several other because when you do find it it's exspensive.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #913  
About 22 Hornet ammo just over on Sportsmans Guide and they have some Remington 22 Hornet box of 50 $42 and the other $53 still pricey but you can get it.:2cents:

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #914  
Just a statement about 22 lr ammo, I will sell my 22 before I pay 7$ a box, just principal. If more people thought like this , they would get down to 1$ a box like they were for 25 years.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #915  
People are paying high prices for ammo because they are scared. Who know how much longer you will be able to buy it. What if it went to $20 a box for 22lr.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #916  
Depending on if it stayed there (longer than a month or two), sales would not suffer a bit.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #917  
$20 a box of 50 would make that 8000 rounds worth $3,200. Ouch!

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #919  
People are paying high prices for ammo because they are scared. Who know how much longer you will be able to buy it. What if it went to $20 a box for 22lr.

"Some people are scared"! Not everyone bought into the panic that came after certain events. The NRA became bigger, weapon and ammo stockholders got a little more money. Gun and Ammo Retailers that made a little money will go under or downsize after the "scare". Prices are going to fall rapidly.

To date the gun legislation President ***** has signed is too allow people to carry guns on Amtrac trains and into National Parks.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #920  
Like every thing, it's about supply and demand. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.