Watcha eating?

/ Watcha eating? #1,022  
3 farm fresh duck :duck: eggs, fried hard in extra virgin olive oil, with a smackeral of extra sharp cheddar, and black pepper to taste.
:licking:
David

/ Watcha eating? #1,023  
Kashi Go Lean Toasted Berry Crumble with Almond Milk.

15 mile bike ride for lunch.

/ Watcha eating? #1,025  
Had a piece of baked wild sockeye salmon, 100% applesauce, some oven baked cauliflower and a glass of ice tea. Had some raw carrot pieces beforehand. Might have a few Kashi shredded wheat with cinnamon for dessert.

/ Watcha eating? #1,026  
Robert,

I apologize. I like Early Times just fine, I buy it by the case (in the 1.75 size). But I discovered it due to it's low price and kept buying it because it tasted good mixed.

I don't drink sugary sodas, I switched to diet decades ago, and I can't stand the sugary stuff, so I ALWAYS mix with diet (sorry again).

For GOOD Bourbon, I buy Booker, I keep it in my boot flask, and I have a couple bottles for my good friends.

For straight, I drink Irish, or occasionally singlemalt scotch.

I hope you can forgive me.

David
Consider yourself forgiven....what do you mix the Booker with? Fresca or Hawaiian punch? :dance1:

/ Watcha eating? #1,027  
Consider yourself forgiven....what do you mix the Booker with? Fresca or Hawaiian punch? :dance1:

Booker straight (127-128 proof) is a bit strong, I've done it neat, or tippled it right out ouf my flask.

Sometimes I'll put it in a diet coke...

David

/ Watcha eating? #1,028  
What? no umbrella?

/ Watcha eating? #1,030  
OK

I'm done.
Just kidding.......