Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1078
  1. #101
    Veteran Member sam5570's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,381
    Location
    south west virginia
    Tractor
    new holland tn70

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    At this hour, coffee by the quart...
    David slow down all your gonna get done after while is run to bathroom and peeeeeeeeeee

  2. #102
    Super Member MossflowerWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,986
    Location
    Ladysmith, VA
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam5570 View Post
    David slow down all your gonna get done after while is run to bathroom and peeeeeeeeeee
    Sam,

    If you cut me I Bleed coffee... ...with fake sugar and half-n-half...

    If you saw my agenda every day...

    And I am always behind, I cain't never catch up...


    Be well,
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

    Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

  3. #103
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    8,384
    Location
    Central Michigan
    Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    I am late in getting to this thread but am what is called a "crock pot chef" am currently consuming leftovers from a favorite recipe that is basically meatball chili with rotini pasta. It is great by itself or can be heaped over any type of rice dish. If anybody wants the recipe feel free to ask for it.

    Hey David....FAKE SUGAR? Ex-wife of mine was borderline diabetic and she experimented with numerous sweeteners. As for the half-and-half you drink, switch to sugarfree liquid creamer. Much healthier for you.

  4. #104
    Super Star Member 2LaneCruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,634
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Tractor
    John Deere LX172

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    I've been eating baby backs for the last 3 days that I cooked on the Big Green Egg. I usually cook up 2 or 3 slabs, Sharn Jean and I eat one and freeze the others for the occasion when the chow hounds show up. Bragging a bit, but I like my ribs better than almost anything you can buy from a BBQ place. Add some fresh-frozen-right-out-of-the-field corn on the cob, and it's a hard menu to beat. Take the frozen corn, wrap the individual ears in foil, add a couple pats of butter, some garlic salt and pepper, put them on the egg for about an hour; yum, yum.
    Have Wings, Will Travel.

  5. #105
    Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    19,413
    Location
    Prudence Island, RI
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    I've been eating baby backs for the last 3 days that I cooked on the Big Green Egg. I usually cook up 2 or 3 slabs, Sharn Jean and I eat one and freeze the others for the occasion when the chow hounds show up. Bragging a bit, but I like my ribs better than almost anything you can buy from a BBQ place. Add some fresh-frozen-right-out-of-the-field corn on the cob, and it's a hard menu to beat. Take the frozen corn, wrap the individual ears in foil, add a couple pats of butter, some garlic salt and pepper, put them on the egg for about an hour; yum, yum.
    That's not fair. It is 9:15 in the morning and now I am hungry for ribs and corn on the cob that I have absolutely no chance of eating for at least another six months.

  6. #106
    Veteran Member sam5570's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,381
    Location
    south west virginia
    Tractor
    new holland tn70

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandTractor View Post
    That's not fair. It is 9:15 in the morning and now I am hungry for ribs and corn on the cob that I have absolutely no chance of eating for at least another six months.
    man i love me some good ribs. i had some eggs over medium with some canned hog sausage and toast with some apple butter on my toast and glass of milk for breakfast now i won't eat till supper time.

  7. #107
    Super Member txdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8,539
    Location
    Central Texas
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030HST, 1947 Farmall A, Hustler FasTrak

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Hey David....FAKE SUGAR? Ex-wife of mine was borderline diabetic and she experimented with numerous sweeteners. As for the half-and-half you drink, switch to sugarfree liquid creamer. Much healthier for you.
    JD is there a coffee creamer out there that does not have partially hydrogenated oils in it?
    TXDon

  8. #108
    Super Star Member brin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,866
    Location
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    We put a 10 lb. Pork Butt on the grill....I injected it with a cup and a half of a mix of 1/2 BBQ sauce and 1/2 apple cider vinegar mixed together...it stayed on the grill at about 300 deg. for 7 hours and it was 200 deg internal temp...then wrapped in foil to rest for 45 min.. then two forks and pulled pork became a reality....It is sooooo goooood......
    Bob

    WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.


    NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

  9. #109
    Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    19,413
    Location
    Prudence Island, RI
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    We put a 10 lb. Pork Butt on the grill....I injected it with a cup and a half of a mix of 1/2 BBQ sauce and 1/2 apple cider vinegar mixed together...it stayed on the grill at about 300 deg. for 7 hours and it was 200 deg internal temp...then wrapped in foil to rest for 45 min.. then two forks and pulled pork became a reality....It is sooooo goooood......
    You guys are killing me. We have 18 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow. Franks and beans and snow blowers are about all I can handle right now and you are bringing up BBQ. There should be a TBN rule about this.

  10. #110
    Super Star Member brin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,866
    Location
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

    Default Re: Watcha eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandTractor View Post
    You guys are killing me. We have 18 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow. Franks and beans and snow blowers are about all I can handle right now and you are bringing up BBQ. There should be a TBN rule about this.
    Sorry...Tell ya what... I will PM you some or better yet I will Fax you some pulled pork....I bet someday that may just be possible.
    Bob

    WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.


    NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. eating clutches,help!!
    By jimbgood in forum Owning/Operating
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Deer Eating Me Up
    By daBear in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:40 PM
  3. Watcha doin guys?
    By jimmyj in forum Safety
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:17 AM
  4. What's Eating Our Tomatoes?`
    By Bird in forum General Lawn & Garden
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 06:49 PM
  5. How to keep dog from eating too much
    By Richard in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2016 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.