Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4700

Default Re: Watcha eating?

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    But don't call me fat, cause that's how the fight started...

David
    Cannot resist.....

Channeling Beaver from Leave it to Beaver....

FAT! FAT! FAT!

When Beaver would get mad at his brother he would yell out RAT! RAT! RAT!....

And then lock the door. FAT FAT FAT is close enough to RAT RAT RAT!

I am making a big pot of field peas today, a loaf of whole grain bread with sunflower seeds and another loaf of whole grain rye with Caraway seeds.

I have had this Ick From H...ll going on FOUR WEEKS! On my second set of antibiotics, the doc gave me an inhaler to help me breath but today I went and got some steroids. I just ate a pack of saltine crackers so I could take another steroid pill. Got to take THREE today and that was the second one. Not sure if the 'roids are going to kick in to make me hungry this evening. An entire pack of crackers would normally keep me full for a good half day.

We are getting snow today, which is odd. Just cold enough for snow, heavy at times and it has been falling all day, but the temperature is above freezing so nothing is sticking. THIS IS GREAT! Pretty to watch but no real mess! Perfect bean and bread making day.

Later,
    Dan

Tractor
    John Deere 2032r

Pork shoulder cooking here! Will start the rice and beans about 6. My daughters college softball teammate can't believe I'm not Spanish! She tells her " my dad is Italian he could cook any thing" big pot and large roast leftovers to feed her friends in school.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    Just having a bunch of fun pushing your buttons David.... So it is so cold here today with a brisk wind and makes the 40 deg feel like 20 deg...I did not think a 8# Pork butt would cook on our grill to well or in time for supper ...so I have injected an 8# Pork butt with my special mixture of BBQ sauce and apple cider vinegar...put on the rub and put it in the pressure cooker...it is rattling away right now and smells...well you know how it smells...I put some liquid smoke in the mix...I just want to see how the pulled pork is compared to making it on the grill...

Now I wish ...I could give you some of our pulled pork in exchange for some of your Chicken ...Catch ...a ...tore...E
    My wife makes pulled pork in the crock pot. I have smoked one for her once and it was AMAZING, but her crock pot pulled pork is painless and cookes itself. She add liquid smoke also...

I made well over 5 quarts. I'm stuffed, so are the kids. Very popular. I put 2 containers in the freezer each one was 3.5 lbs of cacciatore...
    I might trade some with you...

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    new holland tn70

well had some pancake's and sasuage this morning. im surprized we still have power as bad as the wind is blowing.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.

SOS. It's a Navy thing.

mark
    red tractor
    blue tractor
    green tractor
    orange tractor
    too many impliments to list

Tractor
    John Deere LX172

Quote Originally Posted by mjarrels View Post
    SOS. It's a Navy thing.

mark
    I like it. Haven't had it in years; used to have it a lot when the kids were small. Think you can still buy it frozen, just thaw, heat and eat.
    Have Wings, Will Travel.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

SOS. It's a Navy thing.

mark
    Nahhh, we had SOS in the Army...I loved it....Really if anyone gets hungry for it...and you are in the South..order biscuits and sausage gravy and that is close just pork sausage instead of ground beef and a biscuit instead of toast...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

SOS. It's a Navy thing.

mark
    Nahhh, we had SOS in the Army...I loved it....Really if anyone gets hungry for it...and you are in the South..order biscuits and sausage gravy and that is close just pork sausage instead of ground beef and a biscuit instead of toast...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    new holland tn70

well tonight had one of my favorites a big salad with wegmans chicken breast ,lemon and garlic flavor with lettuce tomatto cumber radishes and vadalia onion dressing and club crackers. had a buetiful day worked outside and i was hungry.

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post

I prefer the Southern version. Good eatin' food. There was a breakfast place in Atlanta whose name I have long forgotten but I recall their catch phrase "put South in your mouth". Yum.

Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast