Watcha eating?

/ Watcha eating? #81  
Mehig,
Was your grandfathers first name Joe? The one that lived real close to the road up Wilson Road fairly close to Mill Creek? I was born and raised on a farm just outside of English

/ Watcha eating? #82  
Mehig,
Was your grandfathers first name Joe? The one that lived real close to the road up Wilson Road fairly close to Mill Creek? I was born and raised on a farm just outside of English
James Shepherd, He lived on Lock Rd right below the overlook I/2 mile south of Hill's Dairy. My uncle, his son is James Jr

/ Watcha eating? #83  
Mehig,
Guess I never knew your Grandfather, the one I was referring to was Joe Wilson. If your uncle is the lawyer, then I know him very well, he's a pretty good guy

/ Watcha eating? #84  
Mehig,
Guess I never knew your Grandfather, the one I was referring to was Joe Wilson. If your uncle is the lawyer, then I know him very well, he's a pretty good guy
The attorney is a different Shepherd. My uncle retired as supervisor from the KY. State Dept Garage

/ Watcha eating? #85  
Best dang Pizza going... My Brother-N-Law & sister ran a Pizza Joint & they had Wings too. Only Commercial Pizzeria that I ever been to that had similar style. Their Wings also were dang good, also probably best I had in really really REALLY long time.

Might make a Hawaiian style next time with canadian Bacon & Pineapple. We did have Ham Squares on tonight pizza (not pictured above) yummy for sure... Did not ad the extra cheese tonight either..

Mark

Pizza looks great. I'm surprised you use only a 350 degree oven. I usually use 425and have never tried 350. Any reason you don't use the traditional higher temp for pizza? Proper oven temp for pizza - Home Cooking - Chowhound

/ Watcha eating? #86  
I had a lovely scramble my daughtyer made for me for brekkers.
I had a dozen left over Buffalo Wild Wings Hot BBQ and Medium wings for lunch.
I took my girls out to pizza for Daddy Date Nite...
I just finished some Trickling Springs Organic natural new York Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream for good measure...
:licking:
David

/ Watcha eating? #87  
Daddy date night sounds like a great idea. Good family bonding idea.

/ Watcha eating? #88  
Daddy date night sounds like a great idea. Good family bonding idea.

That is the plan. It was easier with just two, we each got 1:1 time with somebody, with three the rotation is complicated and we gotta write it down, but the big girls are now big enough, that next week I ACTUALLY get to take my wife on a date, and not just to go to Home Depot/Lowe's or groceries...

Last time she and I actually got to go to a movie was Pirates of Carrib II... Yes, I know how sad that is. We tried twice to get to Skyfall and failed... and ended up at Lowe's planning a project instead...

Sigh...

David

/ Watcha eating? #89  
That is the plan. It was easier with just two, we each got 1:1 time with somebody, with three the rotation is complicated and we gotta write it down, but the big girls are now big enough, that next week I ACTUALLY get to take my wife on a date, and not just to go to Home Depot/Lowe's or groceries...

Last time she and I actually got to go to a movie was Pirates of Carrib II... Yes, I know how sad that is. We tried twice to get to Skyfall and failed... and ended up at Lowe's planning a project instead...

Sigh...

David
David after 30 some year's i been trying to get my wife out on a date and she say's no i;m afraid you will call it our honeymoon.

/ Watcha eating? #90  

Sigh...

David
David after 30 some year's i been trying to get my wife out on a date and she say's no i;m afraid you will call it our honeymoon.