Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    2000 Kubota B2910

Default Re: Planning for Spring.

Planning for Spring.-woodstock-20130204-00028.jpgPlanning for Spring.-woodstock-20130204-00027.jpgPlanning for Spring.-woodstock-20130204-00029.jpgPlanning for Spring.-woodstock-20130203-00025.jpgBy the way,
    This is the tiller I picked up.... 500 bucks...

Tractor
    Jinma 284

500 bucks? I think you must have gotten that from the back of a truck while the driver was eating dinner!

I use elec. fence too, 2 rows one inside the other one on 3 runs on each of the two rows. 1st row is inside the 2nd row (square inside a square) about wide enough to run rider between them. tilt them away from each other so outside tilts out inside tilts in. deer will see this as a pretty big deal and not try to jump them. They are also very aware WHAT elec fence does to them. I had one time get torn down as one ran thru it after getting zapped I'm sure.

Been told you can use Peanut Butter on Aluminum Foil wrapped around the elec fence to Never tried it but sure would if they get my beans like they did one year when the beans were up prior to my fence.

Mark
    I may remember why I went to the other end of the shop, I'm just afraid once I get there I'll forget how to get back!

Tractor
    2000 Kubota B2910

Quote Originally Posted by SPIKER View Post
    500 bucks? I think you must have gotten that from the back of a truck while the driver was eating dinner!

I use elec. fence too, 2 rows one inside the other one on 3 runs on each of the two rows. 1st row is inside the 2nd row (square inside a square) about wide enough to run rider between them. tilt them away from each other so outside tilts out inside tilts in. deer will see this as a pretty big deal and not try to jump them. They are also very aware WHAT elec fence does to them. I had one time get torn down as one ran thru it after getting zapped I'm sure.

Been told you can use Peanut Butter on Aluminum Foil wrapped around the elec fence to Never tried it but sure would if they get my beans like they did one year when the beans were up prior to my fence.

Mark
    Mark,
    The tiller had been returned to Tractor Supply. It had the torque tube unbolted.... So they made me a deal on it... Originally he said 700 but I heald out and he went to 500. I put it all back together and it runs great....

I suspect someone bought it for a smaller tractor with high horsepower.... This thing weighs over 600lbs... So not suitable for a tractor any smaller than mine, even if they have the power.... It's the weight..

Regards,
    Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12