Super Bowl Dodge Truck Ad

/ Super Bowl Dodge Truck Ad #1  

TNhobbyfarmer

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430 Polaris Ranger 500
How many saw the Paul Harvey/Dodge truck ad on the Super Bowl? It's very inspirational. If you haven't seen it, you should be able to easily find it online. It has stirred quite a bit of buzz. Made me realize how much I miss Paul Harvey. Also, it was effective because if I were in the market for a truck, I would consider Dodge.

/ Super Bowl Dodge Truck Ad #2  
I saw it and immediately remembered back to the first time I heard it. It touched me then and it touched me again last night. Don't know how it really sells a specific truck, though.

xtn

/ Super Bowl Dodge Truck Ad #3  
I saw it and liked it. It was the first time I had head this and really did not know what they were advertising until near the end.

/ Super Bowl Dodge Truck Ad #5  
Great ad,sure brought back some memories.

/ Super Bowl Dodge Truck Ad #6  
Great ad,sure brought back some memories.

It was one of the best. I'd never heard it before. Lifes greatest lessons are learned on a farm. Being a dairy farmer for 25 years until we sold the herd in 1998 the part about getting up milking the cows of course hit home with me.

Growing up idolizing my father and working side by side with him was special. He will be 93 the end of March and is still in good health with still plenty to do on the farm.

I'm no stranger to the part about staying up all night delivering a foal only to see it die only ours were calves.

During the hard times of farming it didn't seem like a very good job but looking back on it now it was the best part of my life because it made me who I am today.

And God made a Farmer. I've watched it no less that a dozen times.

Wonderful piece and only Paul Harvey could have narrated.