Does Your State have an Agriculture Review Paper

/ Does Your State have an Agriculture Review Paper #1  

hunterridgefarm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130DT, Kubota L185DT, JD LX277
NC has an Agriculture Review that is free to residents and anyone can view on the website, I think. It has information on agriculture as well as tractors and equipment for sale, trailers, seed, horse and poultry, etc.

Very interesting publication and I have bought several items.

Look at the link. Does your state have anything like this? If so, post a link.

http://www.ncagr.gov/paffairs/AgReview/pdf/Feb13AgReview.pdf

/ Does Your State have an Agriculture Review Paper #4  
And getting near to sugaring time again too! :licking:

/ Does Your State have an Agriculture Review Paper #5  
I have subscibed to the NC Agricultural Review for many years, even when we lived in Florida. If you prove that you own land in NC, it will be delivered to you free of charge, even if you live in another State. It is a good resource for farmers to sell or buy equipment or stock.

/ Does Your State have an Agriculture Review Paper
If you prove that you own land in NC, it will be delivered to you free of charge, even if you live in another State. It is a good resource for farmers to sell or buy equipment or stock.

That is good to know. I have been mailing my copy ot an Uncle that lives in Virginia. He owns several acres here in NC, so now I can save $0.45 a month!

/ Does Your State have an Agriculture Review Paper #7  
We have the " Market Bulletin " in Georgia with Ag news, equip, seeds, plants, things to eat, handicrafts etc. for sale...it use to be free ..now $10.00 a yr. to residents.