View / Property Photos

/ View / Property Photos #1  

RAllen

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 2910
I have enjoyed Kubota Monkey's winter scenes and other members photos of their property. I thought I would start another thread and invite all members to share views of their views or property.

The attached photo is a view looking east towards the Swan Range and over the Flathead Valley. Glacier Park is just to the north of the photo.

I would like to see where the rest of you live. Views are not important. Any photo capturing the character of your home/ property is welcome!

Rick

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by RAllen on 1/8/01 12:56 PM.</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 8-27357-snowyswanrange.JPG
    8-27357-snowyswanrange.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 104
   / View / Property Photos #2  
You've shamed a lot of us with that photo. What a gorgeous view!!! Maybe when the rest of us get over our view inadequacy complex, we'll be able to post one of home. Gorgeous view!!!! How do you ever leave to go to work?

Bob Pence

/ View / Property Photos #3  
What the heck are those lumpy things in the background of your photos (same with KubotaMonkeys). When I look out across our (midwestern) horizon all I see is a nice straight line seperating the cornfields from the sky /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Seriously, you have a gorgeous view! I'm very envious. Us flatlanders quite often vacation in spots like that. Do mountain dwellers vacation in the land of grain?

Rob
18-25126-790sig.gif

/ View / Property Photos #4  
WOW!

Yup, I'll wait for the 'View/ Ugly Property Photo's' Thread to post my pics.

Do you need any hired help around that place. I'd work cheap and live in my tent to get a view like that. I'm SO Jealous.

Take Care.
Boots

/ View / Property Photos #5  
Rick, don't advertise that view. The Park Service is likely to take your property through Eminent Domain and make a scenic overlook out of it.

Wow, it's beautiful!

/ View / Property Photos #6  
WOW!!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Now thats a WONDERFUL view!

The Ben from MA /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ View / Property Photos #7  
Gorgeous view, Rick!

That's the kind of picture I would hang on the wall. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I'd like to come up with a similar picture of my property, but it's not easy to photograph. You literally can't see the forest for the trees, if you know what I mean. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I guess I'll have to revert to this picture I posted a while back in the "Stop And Smell The Roses" thread.

At the top of that thread I put together a short list of links to pictures that other folks had already contributed to the board.

I never get tired of looking at them. Thanks for reviving the subject. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ View / Property Photos
All
Thanks for the kind comments. We bought the property for that view. It really helps with stress- I work from my home and one look out the window tells me why its worth it. I know all of you have some photos that might tell us why you live where you live. Thanks Harv. The pond is beautiful. Our country is so diverse and there are all types of beauty out there. Lets see em!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ View / Property Photos #10  
RAllen,
Thats a picture post card for sure!!
Looks like you got some nice evergreens started.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif